The Coca Of Truth, Soul Mates, Christmas

Eat some cookies you fucks.

LAST TIME:

"I backed off a little because Nyx begged me to, he had become so weak that even a minor god could have killed him. But I did as I said I would I hunted down all of his shrines and worshipers and killed them. To this day he only has 3 shrines left and 15 followers that willing follow behind him. Also the beasts that he created are all gone as well not one lives, but since so many fear to follow him he remains at a minor god level with his wife at his side."

As I said this a shiver could be felt going through Thalia as I smiled evilly but then I felt a hand on my shoulder as I looked down at Thalia. Her face showed sorrow and love as I smiled lightly at her as I suddenly scooped her up princess style. This made her blush and make a very girlish noise that I would have never thought would come out of her mouth.

"Now let's get going I am tired of waiting around." I said as I kissed her and walked out of the room.

NOW: Christmas eve 2 months later.

"I still think your hot coca is better than mine." Said Thalia as she took a sip of her cup. We were currently watching the fire in front of us as we snuggled together on the coach. A thin but warm blanket covered our bodies, we still hadn't done anything yet but I plan to soon.

"Yeah but I don't know what you do but somehow yours has a heavenly flavor." I said as I whipped out a joke I had been saving for the past hour.

"Really well I think yours is really down to earth with a slightly evil flavor that just makes you want more." She said without missing a beat as she took another sip as I chuckled.

"Really I never thought about it that way. I thought it was a more of an angel seducing flavor." I said as she rolled her eyes.

"We still aren't doing it tonight." She said as I inwardly cursed at myself.

"Well I tired." I said as she snuggled into my chest more as we enjoyed the warm light from the fire that seemed to burn perfectly. In the air was the fresh cent of ozone from Thalia and cinnamon from the fire. I knew the gods were taking bets on when we would do it and it looked like Hestia had money on tonight from the looks of things. Who would have thought that the hearth goddess would partake in such an act?

"Yes you did." She said as she took one more gulp of the warm coca and set it down on the table as she closed her eyes.

"Hey Percy?" She asked me as I set down my own mug of the precious liquid as I started to play with her short hair.

"Yeah?" I asked her as I relished in the warmth coming from Thalia's body as her back pressed up against my chest as she basically sat in my lap.

"I was wondering about something." She said.

"What would that be?" I replied feeling this wasn't going to be a normal talk.

"Who have you slept with?" She asked me as coughed loudly at the question.

"W-What?" I asked her embarrassed as I blushed up a storm, the fire not helping to hide my red cheeks.

"I was just wondering who you have slept with before, I won't get mad I mad just curious you know." She said as I tried to maintain my composure.

"Well I will tell you if you tell me who you have slept with." I said as my lips moved on their own.

"Okay." She said, I don't know what was up with her.

(Apollo drugged their coca in hopes to win the bet, he accidently replaced his love potion with a truth/secret digging one.)

"I have slept with Athena once, a couple of the hunters on certain drunk occasions, Artemis once because I lost a bet to one of the hunters, and I don't really know but I may have slept with Annabeth. It was a long night and a lot of Alcohol was involved on her bachelorette party." She said as I was stunned.