Thalias Past Secrets, 1 year

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson or this story

WHO PERCY HAS LEFT TO FUCK: (note they are not going to be lovers, Hazel won't be one either as well.)

Nyx

Sally

Calypso

Gaea

Hemera

LAST TIME:

"I didn't want to burden them with my sadness, and you seemed free so I woke you up." She said.

"I guess that works, so Athena all I can say is let it out on me." I said as she nodded and began to talk about Annabeth. How great she was as her daughter, just about everything as I listened for one hour. Finally I found myself patting her back as she cried on my shoulder as she finally finished.

"Athena it's okay." I said hugging her feeling some of my memories start to rise.

"How do you do it? How do you deal with her death?" She asked me as I shook my head.

"I haven't completely dealt with her death yet trust me. But what I did when I was in your state of mind I had someone to comfort me in my time of need." I said as she sniffled a little in my hug.

"Percy can you be my comfort, can you help me forget all this sadness?" She asked me as she looked up at me with those grey calculating eyes that begged for someone to be with.

"I will help you forget Athena I promise." I said as she suddenly leaned up and kissed me. In a second I kissed her back as I began to help her forget her sorrows.

NOW:

THALIA POV:

As I slept peacefully in my bed I noticed it had gotten colder as I strained to open my eyes. As I did I noticed Percy was nowhere to be found. I was quickly confused as I slowly leaned up in bed to find the door barely open. As if someone left but didn't close it since they didn't want to wake me up. I may be a hunter but it takes more than a closing door to wake me up trust me. As I slid out of bed I noticed Percy's boots were gone from the little shoe rack we had in the room.

"Where did you go?" I asked myself as I began to change into a pair of black camo shit and black pants. Since it was night this would help me a lot as I began to look outside, as I did I noticed a big change as all the snow was gone. Even so it was slightly chilly as I slipped on my black parka and walked outside. As I walked I didn't see any sign of my boyfriend as I traversed the tents for a while.

"What are you doing up so late?" Some asked me startling me as I jumped. As I turned around I was met with the Capitan in plain pajamas as he scratched his head.

"Sorry, I was looking for Percy. He wasn't in bed when I woke up I was wondering if he was wondering camp." I said as he nodded and then proceeded to scratch his head.

"Hmm…Wait I think I did see him leave camp in that direction." He said pointing North as I nodded.

"Just find you little lover boy okay. Colonel doesn't like when people are up past midnight, so go find him okay." He said as I blushed and rushed off in the direction I was pointed in. As I ran through camp in complete silence thanks to my hunters skills. I began to think why Percy might leave camp for a while, probably to give a report to someone but I had a feeling it was for another reason.

As I ran through the woods I even totally stopped, as I found no trace of him as I let out a deep sigh. Where the hell could he be? I asked myself as I leaned up against a tree as I inhaled deeply. But as I did the sudden scent of the sea entered my nose as my eye shot open. This was defiantly Percy's scent I would know, I love this scent almost as much as I love Percy himself. But since Percy has this scent it just makes it so much better to be around him, when he isn't a pain in my ass.