Kirk's House, Blooding Hells, Bets

A/N: Its been a hot minute eh and I'm not sorry at all for it I made you all wait for this chapter so please for the love of god give me my goddamn cookies.

LAST TIME:

"My fiancé." My mom said as Athena smirked.

"Well, that is good to know." She said as my mother nodded and hopped out of the room as I turned to a now very angry Athena.

"Why haven't you ever mentioned that your mother is engaged to the leader of the Other Worlder gods?" She asked me.

"Well I was planning to but I kind of got sidetracked by the whole my daughter being held hostage thing," I said as she frowned a little,

"Fine but you aren't off the hook yet, for now, finish that nectar and you can help me with the original task I needed your help for." She said as I nodded.

"What would that be?" I asked her.

"We got a request from Artemis a few minutes ago, we are going to rescue your brainchild son."

NOW:

"Is it me or do all of Hestia's children live like rich people?" I asked Athena as we starred at the massive house in front of us. It wasn't mansion worthy but it was large enough to point out that they had some serious money.

"Hestia likes to spoil her brain kids a lot." She said without a hint of emotion as I glanced at the smaller women.

"Unlike someone," I said in a sing-song voice as I turned back to the house as I felt a cold pair of stormy grey eyes burrow into my skull. I just paid her no mind as I walked up to the house but was intercepted by a big black gate surrounding the house. I just glanced down at the gate and pushed a little button on the brick structure the gate hung from.

"Hello?" Came a voice as I spoke.

"Yes, my name is Percy Jackson-." But I was quickly interrupted as the women spoke.

"Oh! Mother told us you would be coming, come on in." She said as the gate swung open as I glanced at Athena who shrugged but still held an angry glare in my direction. But in silence, I just walked up to the door with my hands on my head and elbows up as I felt Athena continue glaring at me.

As we reached the door I simply knocked just in case, as expected the door opened revealing a woman in her 50's. She had soft brown hair and soft Carmel brown eyes, but still has a motherly look to her that said she was the perfect loving mother. She reminded me of my mom in more ways than one as she gently smiled at me.

"Much more handsome than I thought." She said with a smile as I blushed for some reason. I guess it was just some shyness left over. Athena just rolled her eyes as I rubbed the back of my head as the women smiled at my flustered ness. I was never one to take compliments from loving people like this.

"So you must be Athena I guess, though I must say you don't look a day over millennia." She said with a smile that made Athena quickly blush as she smiled a little.

"Well, I try to keep myself looking young," Athena said while blushing and flipping out a hand as if trying to brush away her flustered self.

"I wonder if you can share some secrets with this old woman." She said with a cheeky smile as Athena smiled.

"Just try out Aphrodite skincare products takes at least 10 years off, I think I have a coupon somewhere," Athena said reaching in her pocket and pulling out a little card and giving it to the woman as she smiled.

"Why thank you." She said putting the coupon in her pocket.

"No thank you I needed to get my mind off some stuff, I must say though this is a lovely house," Athena said walking past me and entering as the women turned and walked by her side as I entered myself.