The Past, Herculean Fight, Damn ADHD

Who else seen this movie.

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson

WHO IS LEFT TO FUCK:

Sally

Calypso

LAST TIME:

"Herc follow the others and get a tent to stay in, you might be a god on Olympus but here you will follow my order got it? Come to my tent later tonight got it so we can discuss what this is all about. Now go before I decide to cut off your head." As I said in a deadly tone as the darkness around me seemed to radiate a little as I saw his eyes grow wide. But he just squinted his eyes at me and walked off but not before bumping into me as I held my ground. Once he was out of sight I relaxed a little as I looked down at the pour female.

"I wonder what traumas that Greek god has caused you as well as others." I said in a sad voice feeling bad for what he had done to her. He must have raped her or something for the fear I saw in her eyes. She must have thought coming to this place was a way to get away from him. But I guess sometimes the past catches up to you.

I just sighed one last time before I began to carry the pore female to my tent in hopes that Thalia had some encouraging words for her once she woke up. But only later would I figure out that another god besides Zeus sent someone else as besides Hercules to keep an eye on me. Even if that someone was not one of our world.

NOW:

I need 4 more good reviews people see if you can be chosen, people who have been chosen you are set in stone okay. I just need a couple more before the prizes will be given out. But I don't mind really good reviews from those that did get chosen already.

As I walked in the tent I was completely surprised at the scene in front of me as I blinked a few times to realize what I saw wasn't some sort of a joke or delusion. As I held the pore women in my arms I just starred at Thalia as she had a poster of the female reproductive system on an easel. Tiffany and Tammy both sat in chairs as Thalia had one of those teacher stick things as she pointed things out for the two uneducated females.

I almost laughed but I caught myself as Thalia's eye met mine then drifted to the female I was carrying in my arms. Almost on instinct both the females seated in front of me turned around and looked at me then at the female with her helmet still on. I didn't say a word as I saw the stick in Thalia's hand suddenly snap and her currently angry eyes that landed on me as I instantly felt guilty.

"I can explain this okay, just let me set her down first." I said in a tone that said I wasn't guilty.

"You better." Tiffany said as I gave her a glare as Tammy remained quiet as I walked into my room and laid down the female on the bed.

"First of all I love you Thalia and I would never cheat on you. Second is that something caused her to faint, so I carried her to our tent, since she was one of the new recruits and didn't have a tent. Thirdly is that I didn't mean to intrude on your talk with Tammy and Tiffany." I finished as Thalia looked through my face for any lies. Relieved she didn't find any she let out a sigh and walked over to me and gave me a hug at the same time she let out another sigh.

"Okay I believe you." She said as I grinned.

"What made you think I would ever lie to you?" I asked her as she sent me a small glare as she pulled back as the two others went unnoticed.

"When you told me there wasn't any chocolate cake left three weeks ago." She said as I laughed a little.

"Well you said you were going to hold back on the sweets for a little, so I lied basically because you gave me permission to." I said with a small nod as she lightly smacked my head.