Death, Thalias Feelings, Truth

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson or this story

A/N: warning this chap may or may not make u cry I hate this chapter ngl.

WHO PERCY HAS LEFT TO FUCK: (note they are not going to be lovers, Hazel won't be one either as well.)

Nyx

Athena

Annabeth

Sally

Calypso

Gaea

Hemera

REVIEW GAME:

BEST 10 REVIEWS: (number doesn't symbolize how good it is just a way to organize it)

1. Hans50

2. al red

3. Teserve

LAST TIME:

"Fine! Percy Jackson is the coolest person in the world and will never been better than him!" She screamed as I sucked back up the loogie and spit it away as I rolled off the panting Thalia.

"That was fun." I said as her eyes screamed 'I am going to murder you' as her spear suddenly appeared at her side sparking with energy.

"Now Thalia-." But I was cut off by a sudden IM as Thalia stopped and eyed me not putting away her weapon.

"Flaw you needed in Olympus now." Someone suddenly said in the IM as I met the face of Hades who looked super sad.

"Am I in trouble or something?" I asked recalling yesterday.

"No you're not but something has happened you just need to come here now." He said as I nodded as the IM dissolved, as I turned to Thalia who just looked at worried.

"Take me with you, it sounds important. I don't think someone as childish as you will be able to what they ask you to do correctly" She said as she just put her hand on my shoulder as I shadow traveled to Olympus. That is when the real nightmare began today.

NOW:

PERCY/FLAW POV:

I just appeared at the entrance of Olympus with Thalia who just shivered getting used to Shadow travel. As I proceeded forward I noticed two things. One was that a large amount of buildings were burnt to the ground on the right of the main street. I just looked in horror as maybe 7 blocks of buildings were nothing now only some brick left. Second was the massive amount of gods just starring and crying at their lost homes. As I walked forward with Thalia I was suddenly stopped by one god.

"What happened, did Apollo finally explode he was so full of himself?" I asked the god of the dead as he just laughed a tiny bit at my joke.

"Unfortunately no I must say. No someone started a fire with Greek fire, the flames consumed everything. Some gods were hurt but most are okay with just some minor burns while a couple have major burns. Apollo is currently on overdrive taking care of them. It was not normal Greek fire either even Hestia couldn't put it out, all we could do was let it burn as we watched." He said as Thalia just gasped in horror.

"Uncle why did you call him here?" Thalia asked him getting over her surprise, he just turned and looked a little surprised to see a 22 year old Thalia.

"That is more of a personal matter, Flaw I want you to come to the council room. Thalia you as well there is going to be a meeting. I think after this attack we are going to send you in earlier than we expected. But first I think some personal matters come first but follow me okay." He said as I nodded a little confused along with Thalia as we followed him to the throne room.