Chapter 37

Y/N

There was a loud ringing in my head and Jimin's face falls when he saw the look on my face. "We?" I said in disbelief. "You played a part in her pregnancy? This whole show?"

"It was after I learned about Jungkook being the father, I was mad and I thought that because you were so upset you would be happy that he would be kept away from the kids." Tears threatened to fall from my eyes and starter hyperventilating. "Y/N I was angry and thought-"

Jimin reached for my cheek but I slapped his hand away. "It doesn't matter if you were mad or not!" I lowered my voice. "Even if Jungkook and I hadn't gotten together he's still the kids father, did you consider their feelings or only yours? You should have told me sooner!"

"We're going to have twins together!" Sana smiled with joy and people clapped and congratulated her and Jungkook.

I looked at the kids who were standing with Taehyung, Rose, and Jennie. They had a confused look on their face when Jungkook first made her announcement, but after hearing 'twins' and 'together' they pieced it together. I saw my daughters face crumple and she started crying and Rose hugged her.

My eyes met with Jungkook's and his face was stricken. I could tell by the look on his face that he wanted to go to our daughter and hold her in his arms but he was in no position to move.

I turned back to Jimin. "Don't tell me that you're-"

"No!" He shook his head. "I would never have sex with that woman. I got her drunk enough and had her do someone else. Unless she somehow had sex with Jungkook after dropping him off or got his sperm then it'll be impossible for her to be pregnant with Jungkook's child."

I leaned against the wall for support and Jimin put a hand on my shoulder. "Then... We just need to prove that the baby isn't Jungkook's." I started piecing my mind back together and formulated a plan. "A paternity test, she should be eligible for one right now. She's 8 weeks along." 

"I agree." Jimin nods his head. "We need to tell Jungkook as soon as he's alone. Sana might not cooperate though."

"We just need to get her blood." 

"Ugh guys." Rose and Taehyung came carrying a crying Jihyun and Ji Ae.

"Mommy... Is daddy going to abandon us?" Ji Ae cried and I took her from Rose's arms. "That witch is pregnant."

"The woman's a slut, there's no guarantee that the baby's Jungkook's." Taehyung assured me and I looked at Jimin. He looked at the ground. 

"I know." I took a deep breath. "Just to reveal it during his birthday. I should have expected her to but I didn't."

"Well we all thought that she was faking it, of course we wouldn't have thought this to happen." Taehyung was patting Jihyun's back and bouncing him up and down to calm him down.

"I'll take him." Jimin opened his arms for Jihyun. "Y/N and I still need to talk in private."

Taehyung gave us a skeptical look but passes Jihyun off to Jimin. "We'll be at our table. If you're planning on leaving then let us know, we'll go with you."

I nodded my head in thanks and they went back to the table. I turned back to Jimin with a stern look on my face. "I won't tell Rose what you did but you're telling Jungkook." Jimin solemnly nods. "And if we get the test back and the baby's Jungkook's then I will never forgive you Jimin." 

We had finally managed to get the twins to fall asleep after crying. Jimin and Rose were willing to watch them in corner of the banquet while I hung with Taehyung and Jennie.