Chapter 3

Y/N

"Y/N what's wrong?"

Jimin stops walking making me bump into his back. I rubbed my nose and looked up at him, he had a worried look in his eyes as raised his hand to cup my cheek

"You've been acting weird since we left. Did my mom say something to you?" Anger rises in his voice and I slightly flinched. Jimin noticed and his eyes softened, he presses his forehead against mine and I whispers, "you can tell me what on your mind. I'm here for you."

Tears well up in my eyes and begin to soak his shirt. Jimin pulls back slightly and wipes my tears. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?" He brings me back into a hug and I let out light sobs into his chest.

We stood there for a few minutes. Jimin was whispering words into my ears to calm me down but my mind was currently a storm. I wrapped my arms around his waist pulling him closer to me, my face burrowing into his chest inhaling his calming scent.

Once I've calmed down, I pulled away and wiped my tears. Jimin still looked at me worriedly but I gave him a small smile.

"Sorry. Just pregnant mood swings." Jimin narrows his eyes, still not believing in me. I grabbed his hand and pulled him along the park that we were walking around. There were many parents playing with their kids, smiling, and having fun.

Jimin caresses my hand with his thumb and whispers, "That's going to be us one day. Your- no our baby girl that will look just like you will be running, I'll be chasing her while you sit on the grass caressing the baby in your stomach."

"How will you know it'll be a girl?" I laughed but Jimin only smiles. "Because I want a little Y/N, so it has to be a girl."

I smiled, imagining the future we would have with our kids. Jimin being a great father, carrying our child on his shoulders as we walked hand in hand along the park. Tears soaked my cheeks once more and I wiped them without Jimin noticing.

"That sounds like the perfect future." I muttered, looking at the family not to far from us.

But can that really be us one day?

I gripped Jimin's hand righter and he looks at me but I shook my head staring at the sun that was about to set. "We should head back, I got classes tomorrow."

Jimin nods his head and we start making our way back to his car.

----

For the first time ever since I found out I was pregnant, I wore a normal tank top, with leggings a cardigan. I would normally wear an oversize sweater and hoodie to hide my stomach which was growing bigger over time.

Walking onto campus after getting Jimin to drop me off, people's eyes turn towards me. They start whispering and eyeing my stomach. I felt self-conscious however I took a deep breath and walked to my first class.

During class, no one wanted to sit near me. It was expected. However I was no longer afraid of hiding my pregnancy, after all it would be impossible to hide it in the later stages, might as well get used to it now.

I pulled out my notebook and my pencil ready to take notes when someone took the seat next to me. I looked to my right to see a girl with a high ponytail and glasses, she looked nervous to be around me.

"Hi." I smiled at her. She looked shocked that I talked to her, but returned the smile.

"Hi."

I noticed her wallpaper on her laptop and my grin grew even wider. "Is that Why Don't We?"

Her eyes widened as she looked at me. "You know them?"

"Yea, I like Big Plans and 8 Letters." I showed her my playlist which had both songs. "Their music's pretty good."