Chapter 23

Y/N

When I walked in with the kids, everyone was rushing to prepare for the photo shoot. The kids were taken by makeup artists and stylists to get dressed while I went to find Jungkook.

I found him talking with the photographer, he notices me and nods his head. "Y/N, are the twins getting dressed?"

He turns back to speak with the photographer and I looked around the studio. There were different sets for the different themes that were supposed to be shot today.

"Secretary Kim." A stylist taps my shoulder. "We have to get you ready for the shoot."

"I still can't believe you're doing this to me." I said to Jungkook as the stylist drags me away.

She dressed me in a white boho mini dress and curled my hair. When she approached me for makeup, I made her swear to give me a natural look with minimal makeup but it felt like hours of being seated.

"Is she done?" A staff member poked their head in and the stylist does a few finishing touches.

"Perfect! Now she's ready."

The staff member leads me to the set where the kids were already doing their own shoots. I smiled at them and people started to whisper.

I looked over my shoulder and saw Jungkook walking towards the set. My lips quirked upwards as I took him in.

"How is that any different from the day we went out together?" I asked when he sidled up next to me. Jungkook was wearing a white button down shirt and jeans, his hair curled and made messy unlike his usual straight part.

"My hair is different and that time I wore a t-shirt." He smirks.

Jungkook's hand slightly brushes against mine. I eye him but he was just staring at the kids proudly, the corner of his lips twitching upwards.

"President Jeon, Secretary Kim. Can you both take one of the kids hands?" The photographer requests and I took Jihyun's while Jungkook grabbed Ji Ae's.

The kids and Jungkook naturally pose but I felt stiff and awkward.

"Secretary Kim can you relax?" The photographer smiles and I rolled my shoulders back.

"Mommy." Jihyun holds his arms up and I picked him up. He kisses my cheek and I smile.

"Last time I helped you but it seems like you're the one helping me now." I squished his cheeks and he pouts.

"Good." The photographer continues to take photo's and Ji Ae and Jungkook take up a similar position.

I glance at Jungkook and he mouths. "You look beautiful."

I blushed and couldn't help the smile on my lips from growing wider. I put Jihyun on the ground and crouched beside him while he hugs me.

The shoot goes on for a while, things started to get easier and my movements more natural. They made us get changed for the elegant and formal look.

I was wearing a black mermaid slit dress with my hair pinned up. The makeup choices were much bolder so I continuously checked myself in the mirror.

"You look fine." Jungkook places his hands on my shoulder and I hand back the mirror to the stylist.

"Modelling is not my thing." I frowned and faced him. "You should've just gotten a real model."

"Why? I think all the photos came out great." He gestures me to follow him and he shows me the photo's taken earlier. All of us had a huge smile on our faces, we all looked genuinely happy. "A model can fake a smile but it won't be as good as a true one."