Chapter 9

Y/N

After work hours, I went to Taehyung's office to pick up Jihyun. I knocked on the door before entering and found them both sleeping on the couch cuddled up together. Aw that looks so cute. 

I tap Taehyung's shoulder and he slowly opens his eyes and lets out a yawn. "Y/N? You done work?"

I nodded and picked up Jihyun trying my best not to wake him up. "Thank you so much for looking after him. I'm sorry if he caused any trouble."

"No worries." Taehyung smiles and shakes his head. He grabs his phone that was in Jihyun's hand ruffles his head. "The kid was cheeky but nothing I can't handle." 

I give him a grateful smile and I leave the building. Once I walked outside, Jihyun started to stir from the sudden blast of wind coming from outside. His eyes flutter open and he stares at me with confusion. "Mommy..."

"You're awake?" I stopped walking and fixed his hair with my free hand. He tiredly nods and I start walking down the street. "Granny and Ae already ate so why don't we go eat your favorite?"

"LAMB SKEWERS!" He screams and I laugh at his excitement. I placed him down and we walked to the nearest lamb skewer restaurant.

The bell jingled as we opened the door and the waitress looked up from the table she was cleaning. "Table for 3?"

"Three?" I turned around and I almost jumped out of my skin when I saw who it was. "Jungkook?"

He looks at me with the same shocked expression and I hear the waitress approach us. "Please follow me." She begins walking to a table and before I could correct her Jungkook and Jihyun were already walking behind her. 

I followed the three of them to our table and I awkwardly sat beside Jihyun and in front of Jungkook. Jungkook just takes a menu like this was normal and examines it. "Why didn't you correct her?"

"Does it matter that we're sharing a table? Just eat. I'll pay for it."

"I can't let you do that." I shook my head. "You're my boss."

"And as your boss it's my duty to treat you." He sighs and continues to scroll through the menu. "What a coincidence that we both came here though."

"Really? I remember this being one of most popular places to get lamb skewers. Looks like it's lost it's value overtime." I look at the nearly empty tables and old fashion decorations that used to be there back when I were in high school.

"However the food is still amazing." Jungkook comments and I smile. I wait for Jihyun to finish picking his order before calling the waitress over to place our order.

"One pork cutlet and lamb skewer set."

"Make it two lamb skewers." The waitress writes down our order and leaves. 

While waiting for our order, we started chatting for a while. Most of it was about the company, the rules, and how it's like to be his secretary and man did he have a lot of demands. 

Even when our food had arrived, he wouldn't stop talking about the company and I could see why he keeps getting new secretaries. None of them probably lasted long enough to hear him ramble on like this.

Every now and then I would check on Jihyun, his face was covered in sauce and I chuckled helping him wipe it off with a napkin. He pouts at me before taking another huge bite of his skewers. "You both seem to like skewers a lot." I laughed looking over at Jungkook who was devouring his skewers.

My eyes shifted between the two of them and I realized how similar the two looked when eating. Both their cheeks were puffed out to the max with all the food inside their mouths, their eyes wide open. They both reminded me of rabbits.