Chapter 26

Y/N

We returned just in time from our date to get dressed for the dinner party. It was supposed to be a casual dinner party outside in a traditional setting. 

Taehyung came into our room to speak with Jungkook about some company affairs and they spoke in the living room.

In the middle of deciding what to wear, there was a knock on the door and I opened it. Avery stood there excitingly and I let her in.

"What are you doing here?" I eyed the garment bags in her hand. 

"Duh, I'm going to help you get dressed." Avery starts pushing me towards the bedroom and wave at the two men who watched us curiously then locked the door. Avery sets the bags on the bed and unzips them both. "Tada!"

I walked towards the bed and inside there were two short yukata's. "You're kidding right." I laughed. "Where did you get these and how much did it cost?"

"Since it's summer they were on sale don't worry about it but since we were going to a traditional restaurant for dinner today I thought why not go with the aesthetic?" She pulls out one black and one pink and shoves the black one into your arms. "The traditional ones looked fine but this is cute and sexy."

"I can never win against you when you're this prepared can I?" 

"Nope, now let's get ready. We don't have much time." 

We put on our yukatas and did each others hairs. Avery had also gotten yukata handbags and sandals. 

When we walked out, the boys were already waiting and their jaws dropped.

"What do you think? We look amazing right?" Avery does a small twirl and I shyly stood by her side as I felt Jungkook's eyes rove over my body. 

"You guys look amazing." 

"We should get going, it won't be good if we're late for dinner." Taehyung smiles. "All the good food would be gone." 

The dinner party was great, by the time we had arrived food was just served. I was in awe as I took in the scenery. The floor, railings, and tables were made out of wood. Cherry blossoms surrounded the whole patio and fairy lights hung above.

Taehyung, Jungkook, and I sat at our own table and Avery went to find Chan to persuade him to join us.

"If the company has these trips 4 times a year..." I spoke and ate a sushi. "And since I'm your secretary does this mean that I also get to go on more of these trips?" 

"You want to use the company expenses for your own personal vacations?" Taehyung laughs. "Why am I not surprised." 

"People will think you're abusing your position Y/N." Jungkook warns and pours another cup of sake for Taehyung and himself.

"People already talk about me, whats wrong with a few more words? Fuck the employees." I raised my soda and they sigh and drink with me.

We ate, and more food kept on coming. In the middle of the dinner, I got up and went to find Avery. 

She was sitting with Chan and chatting with him, when I approached she looked up and suddenly remembered her original goal then looked at me for help.

"Avery, Jungkook ordered the restaurants special sushi set. It's only for our table, wanna join?" I glanced at Chan. "Chan right? You're welcomed to sit with us too, you did help plan this trip."