Chapter 10

Y/N

Inside the restaurant it was very loud, all the staff members were drinking and laughing together. I on the other hand was sipping my coke and feeding my children making sure they didn't even look at all the soju bottles that was laid out on the table.

"Secretary Kim! Just have one drink!" One of the set workers offered my a shot of soju but I shook my head placing it back on the table.

"Sorry. I don't drink." 

"Aw come on, it's just one night!" He frowns and this time he hands me the whole bottle. I audibly gulp and stare at the bottle uneasy. 

I hadn't had even a sip of alcohol ever since that night. There was no guarantee that I won't do something like that again if I was drunk. Plus I had the kids with me and if I drunk it would look bad for them.

"I'm seriously fine with just coke." I awkwardly laugh and take a sip of my coke. 

"COME ON GUYS! WHO THINK THAT SECRETARY KIM SHOULD DRINK?!" The worker shouted and the rest of the staff cheered and said that I should drink. 

"That's enough." Jungkook said with a deep and stern voice making everyone quiet down. "Don't forget we have children here."

Everyone's eyes travel to Jihyun who was beside me and Ji Ae who somehow managed to escape my sights and was clinging onto Jungkook. When did she get over there?

I noticed how my daughter was shaking and glaring at the staff who tried to get me to drink. She whispers something to Jungkook and he hands her a piece of pork belly which she starts happily munching on regaining her mood.

She's definitely my child. I sigh and take a piece of meat off the grill eating it. 

After that little mishap people stopped pestering me to drink but that didn't mean that the mood sunk, everyone was still as happy as ever. 

Near the end of the dinner, somehow I ended up sitting next to Jungkook with the kids sitting on our laps. The three of them were enjoying themselves with me taking part of their conversation every once in a while but most of the time I was just staring at my phone.

Call it unprofessional since it's at a staff party and the boss is right there but I barely knew the staff and aren't that sociable ether.

"Mr. Jeon! Can I call you daddy?" Ji Ae clings onto Jungkook's shirt and I choked on air. I spun my head around to see my daughter begging my boss to be her new daddy. 

Jungkook laughs it off at first thinking that it was just a joke but once Jihyun joined he knew that they meant more than just words to them. Jungkook looks at me unsure and I shake my head.

"No. You are not allowed to call this man daddy." I shake my head and grab Ji Ae off his lap and place him next to me. "He's mommy's boss and he's not your daddy."

"But we don't have a daddy..." Ji Ae whimpers and her lips form a pout. I started feeling guilty for not being able to give them a father. I sat there unknowing of what to do when Jungkook speak up.

"Sure." The kids gasp and ran towards Jungkook hugging him once more and I stared at him with wide eyes. What was going on through his mind for him to let them call him that?

"Mr. Jeon can I talk to you outside?" I asked and he nodded getting up, the children were about to follow us when I give them a look and ask one of the more sober staff to watch out for them.

I lead Jungkook outside of the restaurant and crossed my arms over my chest giving him a glare.

"What are you trying to do to my children?"