Chapter 49

Y/N

"What do you mean?" Jungkook looks at me confused. "I love you and the kids. What more could you possibly want?"

Want.

His words sprouted anger in my chest. He was acting like I wanted more than just his love like Sana. If he truly wanted to be together then he would've known what the right answer was.

"You think I want something?" I spitted out bitterly. "Jungkook, I don't want anything but you and my kids happiness."

I walked to the mirrors where I placed my bag and grabbed my water bottle. Jungkook follows me there.

"Then why can't we just be together? I told you that I love you." Jungkook argues back. "I told you how I feel. I know you want your space, but every time I see you with Taehyung I get jealous."

That made me falter for a bit. I didn't know that Jungkook felt jealous whenever he saw Taehyung and I together. He knew that the two of us were only friends and how I feel for him for now.

I felt a tiny pang of guilt until it quickly faded away.

"And you don't think I feel jealous whenever I see you and Sana together?" There shouldn't be a reason why I feel guilty. Ever since I first met him, I was always the other woman and I still am. "When we were together I was always the one who had to watch you and Sana together at parties while I was your secretary. Now I get shamed whenever we're seen together."

"But you knew that I loved you."

"And you don't know that I love you?" I retorted. "Why is it when you're in my position you get to complain but I don't? Taehyung and I are only friends while you're still engaged to Sana."

"You know that I'm trying to break the engagement!"

"And how long have you been saying that?" I took an angry sip of water and grabbed my bag. I wasn't going to do this any longer. "Mr. Bae asked to meet with me for final fittings. I'm going to see him soon. Can you tell Taehyung that I'm leaving? Ah, never mind. I'll just call him. He'll understand me."

I angrily walked past Jungkook and to the elevators.

"Y/N!" Jungkook shouted and ran after me a second too late because the elevator doors closed.

On my way down to the lobby, I pulled out my phone to call Taehyung. He answers after a ring.

"Y/N, what's up? Are you and Jungkook done talking?"

"No, well actually yes." I leaned against the elevator railing. "I'm actually leaving right now. Sorry to cut practice short, but is that alright?"

"Yeah. I'm just looking at the financial statement right now." Taehyung sounded tired. "There are a lot of numbers that are different from the one that Jungkook and I were given. I'm going to need to look over all the numbers tonight."

"I can help you if you want." I offered. "I used to work in finance after all. I can help you after the fighting is over."

"Can't. I have a meeting after." The elevator doors opened when it reached the lobby and I walked out. "How about you come over to my place and we work on it then? The papers are in my home office anyways."

I remembered what Jungkook had told me about him being jealous of Taehyung, almost like he was insinuating something.

"Give me time-" I couldn't finish my response because someone grabbed me by the shoulders and I came face to face with Jungkook.