Chapter 12

Y/N

What was Jimin doing here? I thought that he was still back in America. How did he get here without there being any news of it?

I was scared. I didn't know that Jungkook and Jimin were friends, if I did then I wouldn't have applied. I wanted nothing to do with Jimin because if I did then something like this would happen. I don't know if I would be able to get out of it.

"Daddy?" Jimin says coldly at Jungkook and I knew that I had to clear it up.

"That's what they call him." I speak up, my voice coming out trembling. "He's n-not their real father, he just acts like one for them."

Jimin looks at Jungkook and he nodded his head. He still stares at Jungkook skeptically. His eyes softened however when he saw Ji Ae who was burying her face into Jungkook's chest to hide away from Jimin.

"These are the twins?" He says in a heart breaking voice and I nodded my head. He bends down and looks at Jihyun astonished. "He looks just like Jungkook..."

"It might be a coincidence." Jungkook shrugs and places Ji Ae down for Jimin too see. Ji Ae hides behind Jungkook carefully eyeing Jimin's interaction with Jihyun.

"What's your name."

"Jihyun." He says proudly and Jimin's eyes widened when he looks at me. I bit my lip and looked away embarrassed. The twins names were already chosen before birth by Jimin. I didn't really know what other name to choose so I had just stuck with it. In that way they were somewhat Jimin's children as well.

"You're Park Jimin. CEO of Park Group. You're one of the most successful business men in Korea." Jihyun flexes his knowledge and Jimin chuckles.

"You're very smart."

"Of course, I got it from my mommy."

I look over to Ji Ae who was shying away from Jimin. Jimin looks in the direction I was looking and holds his hand out to Ji Ae.

"Hey Ji Ae."

"Ji Ae. This is mommy's.... friend." I could tell my words hurt Jimin but I couldn't find any other words to explain our relationship. Acquaintance? We were way more than that. Lovers? Not anymore.

"But mommy this man." She looked like she wanted to say more but stopped when I shook my head. She slowly reveals herself from behind Jungkook and approaches Jimin. "Hi."

"And you look just like her." He lets out a small laugh and reaches out to touch her cheeks but she recoils back.

"I have to get to work. I'll give you a day off if you need it." Jungkook says looking at his watch and then to me. I nodded and he goes upstairs probably to his room to change.

The four of us stood there awkwardly until Mrs. Choi came out of the kitchen and gasped when she saw Jimin.

"Mr. Park."

"Hello Mrs. Choi." Then I suddenly remembered.

"We just made breakfast." I said. "Come and let's talk."

We sit at the dining table and the twins sit next to me while Jimin sat in front. He stares at us longingly, my clenched fists shake.

"Where have you been all this time?" I guess that's the most appropriate question since I've left for 7 years without a trace.

"I was in America."

"Where exactly. I've been looking but I could never find you anywhere."

"First I was in Massachusetts then New York." I rubbed the back of my neck and then picked some food for the kids to eat.