Chapter 20

Y/N

I woke up to the feeling of something bouncing on my stomach. I groaned and forced my eyes open to see the kids jumping on the bed.

"Mommy! Daddy! Wake up!" They shouted and I sighed burrowing my head into Jungkook's chest. 

Wait.

Jungkook's chest?

I sat back and Jungkook was staring at me amused. "Morning." 

I suddenly remembered last night and my confession, Jungkook's proposal and blushed. I buried my face into my hands and he laughs. 

"Are you hiding because you look ugly in the morning?" He asks and I slap him but he only laughs harder and smiles. "I think you look hot." 

"You've seen my morning face twice." I groan and fall back onto the bed. "My boss has seen my morning face twice... How am I going to live?"

"Easy, with me." 

"This isn't a time to joke." I glared at him, the kids now out of the room after Mrs. Choi's voice echoed throughout the whole house calling us for breakfast. 

"I'm serious." Jungkook cocks his head to the side. "If we're going to be together then I don't want to be away from the kids more than I have to."

"I'm not going to move my family here unless we get married." I sat up and Jungkook follows suit. "If I, your secretary, move here while you're still engaged then what message would that send others?"

Jungkook rubs his temples and rests his head on the headboard. "You're right."

"Don't worry too much." I brushed his messy hair out of natural instinct. "Oh sorry. You and Jihyun seem to have messy hair in the morning."

"Another reason why I want you to live here." Jungkook leans towards my touch. "Waking up to that feels blissful." 

I chuckle and get out of bed. "You should get out of bed Mr. Jeon." I pretended to check my non-existent watch. "Your late for your breakfast."

Jungkook only smiles and we head downstairs together. 

The kids were munching on fruits and pancakes when we had arrived. Jungkook pulls a chair out for me and winks. I glanced at the children who were watching us with wide eyes and took the seat.

"What's going on?" Jihyun frowns between us. "Why are the two of you acting this way?" 

Jungkook took a seat on the other side of the table, beside Ji Ae. "Why? You don't want your parents together?" 

"Together?!" Ji Ae's eyes widen. "Are you two going to get married?!" 

Jungkook and I shared a look with each other and he pats our daughter's head. "Not yet, we may be together but no one can know, ok sweetie?" 

"Why?" She frowns and kicks her legs under the table. "Everyone else has a daddy, I want to brag that I have one too."

Jungkook's eyes soften and he kisses her head. "Then tell them that you do have a daddy, he's rich, young, and handsome." 

"Stop flattering yourself." I snort at him and pile some fruits onto my plate. "But under no circumstances can you say his name ok guys?" The twins nod and I hesitantly stare at Ji Ae. "Ae... Do you want to know who your real father is?"

She stares at her brother who nods, smiling widely and Jungkook gives me a look saying that I didn't have to but it was time.

"Ae..." I let out a breath. "He's right beside you."