Prologue

Y/N POV

I brought my knees towards my chest and hugged them resting my chin on top. I gazed at the carpeted floor as I waited for him to arrive. I took one last glance at the clock then I reached for my phone. 

-Calling Jimin-

"Hello, Y/N?" My fiance Jimin answered.

My face softened as I heard his gentle voice, "Jimin where are you?" My voice sounded strained but I doubt he noticed.

"My flight's delayed, I won't be back until tomorrow." I heard him sigh on the other line and his secretary yelling for him in the background. "I have to go. I'm sorry, I know today was supposed to be a special day for the two of us but the weather here is terrible."

I bite my lip and frown, I looked at the hotel room that I had booked for us. It was filled with red and white balloons and I had hung up our photos that contained our best memories over the past years. On the wall there was a banner that said 'Happy Anniversary!'. 

"No, it's fine. I didn't plan anything big anyways."

"I promise that I'll make it up to you once I get back to Korea. I'll take you to that new amusement park that just opened and we'll spend the whole day together." I smiled at his idea. He always knew that to say in order to cheer me up.

"You better keep your promise, I better be able to go on the roller coaster tomorrow." 

Jimin laughs, "Alright, alright. It's a promise. Anyways I have to go, see you tomorrow baby."

-End-

My smile faltered when the call ended and I headed to close the curtains. I cleaned up the whole room and place the cherishable things back into my suitcase. I took out the bottle of wine that I bought and popped it open. Well.... he's not here and it'll be a waste since I bought it just for today. I took out a wine glass and poured the wine in the cup and took a sip. 

I lifted a bit of the curtains to see the night view of the city. It was very beautiful, the bright lights from the skyscrapers filled the sky like stars. The cars below were honking at each other and I just sighed taking another sip of wine.

Before I knew it, I had finished the bottle of wine and slumped onto the bed. "Jimin.... You.... Better get... your ass here... I didn't plan this for nothing! Happy shitty fifth anniversary Y/N...." I yelled drunk before passing out.

----

Jungkook POV

I opened the door to my hotel room and loosened my tie. I hated staying in Busan even if it was my hometown. I didn't like sleeping in a place other than my house. I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower and stepped out. I walked to the bed and then paused. Why is there a girl in my bed? 

I picked up the phone and called the concierge.

"Why is there a girl in my room?" I demanded. Anger clearly visible through my tone.

"A girl? Mr. Jeon you were the only one who booked the presidential suite." The concierge confirmed after I heard some typing, he was most likely searching who booked the room. "If there is a problem then we can take care of it right now." 

I looked over to the girl and I noticed that she was crying. I poked her and she only grumbled and hugged the pillow even tighter. Huh, what kind of girl is this childish? Hugging a pillow to sleep. "No, it's fine. Don't tell anyone about this." 

"Yes sir."

I hung up and sat on the love seat staring at her wondering what to do. I looked at the empty wine bottle on the floor and sighed. She's drunk too, great just great... I looked over to see her purse sitting on a chair and I grabbed it. I checked her ID and I raised an eyebrow. Kim Y/N... I looked through the rest of her purse trying to find more about her but there was nothing. 

I tried to open her phone but it was out of batteries. I groaned and glared daggers at her sleeping body. It's already 1... I'm tired but I don't want to sleep with this woman. Maybe I should call security to get her out. But what about the reporters? What if they see her being taken out? Shit

I walked over to the bed and pushed her to the edge of the bed then got under the covers myself. I closed my eyes wishing to fall asleep soon however I felt a pair of legs wrap around my waist. I opened my eyes to see the girl straddling me. 

I scoffed and tried to push her away but she hugged me and then she placed her lips on mine. What the.... She opens her eyes, "Am I dreaming? Why are you here?" She caresses my cheek before planting a kiss on my neck. She licked my neck making me intake a sharp breath. 

"You smell very nice... Did you use a new cologne? I love it." She nuzzles her face into the crook of my neck inhaling my scent. Of course, it's VT's Eau d'ocean. Of course it'll smell good. She lifts her head, her face full of sorrow. "Why didn't you come earlier? I missed you so much. I had the whole night planned but you never showed." 

Was this woman waiting for her lover of something? Well no wonder they never showed up, she's in the wrong room.

She leans closer and I could smell the alcohol from her breath. I cringed while she stared deeply into my eyes. "I really love you. You know that? I really... really.... really love you with all my heart." 

I furrowed my eyes when I felt a tingling feeling in my chest. Even if it wasn't for me I felt happy. I was jealous of her lover, to have someone who truly loved him. She leans even closer to the point where our lips were brushed against each other. She smiles at me then leans in for a kiss. Her lips slowly moved against mine, her teeth gently tugging my bottom lip.

I gripped the bed sheets to stop myself from doing anything, when she noticed that I wasn't responding to her kiss she pulls back, another sorrow look on her face. "Do you not love me back?"

Then I snapped. My right hand wrapped around the back of her neck as I smashed her lips onto mine. She wraps her arms around my neck and loves her lips in sync with mine. I bit her lip making her gasp allowing me to enter my tongue into her mouth.

I flipped our positions so she was below me. She looks at me with expectant eyes and I gulped. She then smiles and plants kisses along my neck making my breath hitch once more. She removes her hands from my neck and soon I heard the sound of her unzipping her dress. 

I closed my eyes tightly thinking hard about my next actions. I pushed her back onto the bed and locked our lips once more.

"I'm sorry."

----

Whenever I think about this chapter I just... Cringe.(T^T)

Especially the one from Wit omg.... I don't know what was wrong with me back then. But anywho... Accidental Child will start being rewritten on Wattpad! Yay! You may have noticed a few changes that I've made to the plot compared to the one on Wit. Honestly idk how it'll turn out with these changes. I'll just hope for the best like I normally do with all my stories. (-_-;)