Chapter 30

Y/N

When we returned to the company, it was hectic. With so many collaborations and partnerships going around everyone had their hands full.

I flew past my emails and made calls to companies, booking appointments, making cancellations, and checking up on the other departments.

I visited Jungkook's office for the nth time that day and gave him another document to read and sign.

"I hate summer." Jungkook rubs his temples and adds the document to the pile. "This is the worst one yet."

"You'll do fine, you always do." I walked around his chair and massaged his shoulders. 

He groans and starts to relax a bit. "You're amazing."

"Thanks, I get that a lot." I smile and he gives me an annoyed look before continuing to work. "Is it always this busy during the summer?" 

"It's like this at the beginning of each season." 

"Then in that case can I hand in my resignation letter now?" 

"Even if you handed it in I won't accept it, you're by far the best secretary I've ever had. I think I would still be stuck on last weeks work if it weren't for you." Jungkook opens his mouth to say something else but there was a knock on the door. I hurried around the desk to stand like an obedient secretary and Jungkook tells them to come in.

"Jungkook." Mrs. Jeon walks in with a smile.

"Aunty, what are you doing here?" Jungkook stood from his seat and Mrs. Jeon takes notice of me.

"Nice to see you again secretary Kim." 

"You as well Mrs. Jeon." I glanced at Jungkook and smiled. "I'll take my leave." 

"No, actually stay." Mrs. Jeon stops me. "I wanted to talk to the both of you." 

Jungkook and I share a quick glance and I gulped.

"What do you want to talk about with my secretary and I?" Jungkook leans back against his chair.

"I have heard about certain rumors going around the company." She eyes the two of us. She knew... The least she would do is kick me out of the company, and the worst is that Jungkook and I are both dead.

"Those rumors have been excused, I told the staff not to talk about it." Jungkook waved his hand to try and dismiss the topic. I saw the uncertainty in his eyes of how well his aunt might take the rumors.

"Yes, but I want to hear it from your mouths." She says sternly. "Are the rumors true?" I tried to look at Jungkook but Mrs. Jeon caught that look and turns to me. "Secretary Kim?"

"I uh... The rumors are-" I stuttered not knowing what to say. Like what could I have said? Yea, they're our children that are a byproduct of a one night stand? If I confessed then she would get mad, but if I lie then it'll hurt Jungkook's feelings.

"True." Jungkook answers for me and my lips parted. "Y/N's kids are my kids. That means you have a great niece and nephew." Jungkook stands from his desk and puts an arm on my waist. "And I love her."

"Jungkook." Mrs. Jeon narrows her eyes at him and I could feel Jungkook's grip on my waist tighten. "You are aware that you are engaged don't you?"

"Yes."

"And you are aware that there are rumors that Sana is pregnant as well." 

"People are saying that Sana's pregnant?" I gasped and her attention turns to me.

"Yes. During your trip to Japan, Sana was seen wearing large sweaters, something she never wears. People think it's the possible that she's trying to hide a baby bump."