Chapter 8

Y/N

I stared at the set concerned about the concept. I knew my son too well. He doesn't smile for anyone. "Chairman Jeon-"

"Jungkook."

"Excuse me?" I raise my eyebrow and he side glances at me.

"Call me Jungkook, use Chairman only during meetings or parties."

"Ok then... Jungkook, what's the concept for the photo shoot?"

"Isn't it obvious? It's a cheerful summer concept." Just what I thought.

When the kids are done dressing, they walk onto the set with the guidance of the staff, even then Eunbi is still bothering Jihyun. The director tells them their place and how they should pose, they take a few shots before looking at the screen.

The photographer frowns and looks at my son.

"Can you smile a little?"

"No." Jihyun said with a deadpan expression.

"The whole concept is about being fun and cheerful. That means you need to smile!" The photographer tried to smile as an example for Jihyun but he kept his stone face.

"I'm not smiling."

The director looked fed up with Jihyun's attitude because he stood up from his chair and started yelling. "Then why did you sign up for this photo shoot? If you want to make it big and make money then do what you're told! SMILE!"

I was getting pretty irritated by the directors attitude towards my son. I clenched my fist and looked around the studio. When I saw some of the props sitting by the side a smile formed on my lips and I wandered towards the table.

Jungkook looks at me curiously as I grabbed a bunny mask and walked back to my spot. I smirked at him before putting on the mask, turning towards Jihyun.

"Hiya! It's the White Rabbit from Wonderland!" I waved at the kids. Jihyun catches my eyes and tried his best not to laugh while Eunbi was glaring at me. "Now where am I? This certainly isn't wonderland! Where's Alice?! Where's the Madhatter?! It's almost teatime!"

Jihyun burst into laughter and Jungkook signals the photographer to start. When he finishes taking photo's he hurries towards the screen and discusses with the director while I continued with my act.

People were laughing at me but I didn't care, if they weren't going to do their jobs then someone has to step up.

"Eunbi, can you smile?" The photographer turned to her this time but she acts as stubborn as Jihyun earlier.

"No! Not with that stupid lady acting that way." She points her finger at me and I take my mask off. "Get her out of here!"

"Don't talk to my mom that way!" Jihyun shouts at her and she starts tearing up.

"Oppa..."

"For the last time I told you I'm not your oppa! You're older than me too! I wonder tolerate anyone who's rude to my mom! If you don't like it then get out!" His sudden burst has everyone shocked.

No one had expected it from the quiet and stubborn child but those are the people who break the easiest.

"That's it. Stop the shoot." Jungkook rubs his temples and then looks at Eunbi. "You're fired."

"What?!" Eunbi screeches making me wince. That girl can make anyone deaf if she wanted to. "You know who my mommy and daddy are! You can't do this to me! He's a nobody! Why is it me?!"