Chapter 29

Y/N 

We ran down the streets smiling and laughing at each other. People stared as we rushed past, probably wondering what two adults in a formal suit and dress were doing running down the streets of Tokyo. 

We ran as far as we could before I got tired and stopped by a 7-Eleven. I sat outside while Jungkook bought drinks and snacks. 

I finally caught my breath and looked inside through the window and smiled at Jungkook when he takes a moment to stare back before paying. He walks out with our drinks and I gulped it down happily.

"Way better than any fancy champagne." I sighed and rested my head on the table.

"That is arguable." Jungkook puts his empty drink down.

"Sorry I don't have your exquisite taste." I gave him a look. Jungkook just stares before chuckling. "What is it?" 

"If I haven't met you, I wouldn't be doing any of this. Running from my own parties, smiling or laughing that often. I wouldn't be happy."

"I'm glad then." 

Jungkook looks around and then gets up and holds his hand out. "Didn't you say that we would be running around the city? We only ran for like 10 minutes." 

"It was a small break." I argued and took his hand.

Jungkook finds a taxi and takes us to a spot right next to Sumida river. The area was well lit and there was no one around at all. 

I leaned against the railing and stared out at the sky, fascinated by the city lights around us. 

"Just when I thought that this place couldn't get any prettier." 

"You thought wrong." Jungkook puts his hands on either side of me, his body pressed against mine. "I've been here a few times whenever I come to Japan, not a lot of people come here which is nice." 

"It's very beautiful, thank you." I kiss the corner of his lips. 

"Y/N, there used to be many things that I've wanted, now there's nothing I want more than you. I would trade everything for you and the kids." 

Jungkook steps back and holds a hand out. I took it and he pulls me in for a dance. We danced in the night with no music or eyes on us.

"If things don't work out, I want to remember this night forever." I whispered.

"It will, trust me." His lips touched ours and we kissed. I could feel his fingers lightly tracing my exposed back sending tingles down my spine.

I pulled away and Jungkook was looking at me with mischief in his eyes. "Are you teasing me right now?" 

"Maybe." He smirked. "You look beautiful tonight, it was hard not to touch you with so many eyes."

"There's no eyes here but we are in public." My hands entwined with his and started pulling him back towards the streets. "So let's go somewhere more private, but first we must get back to the hotel."

-Smut warning ahead-
Yes... You read that right. If you keep uncomfortable then skip until bolded part below.

The two of us slipped into the hotel without anyone noticing since they were all enjoying themselves at the party. Once in the elevator, Jungkook pulled me closer to him, not too intimate to those looking through the security camera, but his hips were grinding into mine.