Chapter 16

Y/N

"What?" I choked on my own words. "Y-you're t-their father?"

"I don't know for sure but 7 years ago I met a woman who was drunk, she missed her boyfriend and then-" 

I slapped him. 

"So you took advantage of me?! You knew that I had a boyfriend and you still took advantage of me!" I stared at the kids who were watching with wide eyes not understanding what was going on and my jaws dropped. "Y-you knew? Was this why you made them call you daddy? Why you've been so nice to us?"

"No! I never knew I honestly loved them." 

"All this time..." I hiccuped. "You were so close."

"I could say the same to you." Jungkook chuckles. "I wondered about you for 7 years." 

"And you're Jimin's best friend." I bring my hands to my face and laugh and the scenario. "Y-you're Jimin's best friend! I was pregnant with my fiance's best friends kids!"

"Y/N-"

"STOP IT!" I shout at him and he backs off. "Because of you- Because of you Jungkook. I couldn't marry the man I love, I could've married Jimin even if his mother hated me! We still had a chance!"

"Then why didn't you?" Jungkook narrows his eyes at me. "You could've aborted the two of them and married Jimin. Why didn't you huh? If you loved him so much why carry a strangers kids? Because of me you have your- no our kids." 

I have never felt so much fury and hatred in my entire life. He did not just say that. I slapped him again, my tears started falling more freely.

"Don't you dare say that! I had to make so many decisions and I was only 20! I decided to keep them! I raised them! So don't say I didn't want them!" 

"Y/N-"

"Shut up!" 

"Y/N?! Jungkook?!" A car door slams and Jimin comes running towards us. He looks at us confused before grabbing my shoulders. "Y/N why are you crying? You guys looked like you were yelling earlier."

"Jimin I want to go home." I sobbed. "Take me home." 

"Ok..." He glances at Jungkook who kicked a tree. He places the shaken children into the car first and I sit in the passenger seat. 

"It still doesn't change the fact that I love you!" Jungkook shouts but I tuned him out. 

Jimin enters the car conflicted and angry after Jungkook's statement of love. "What happened?"

"Nothing." I wiped my tears. "I don't want to talk about it right now, just take me home Jimin." 

When I made sure that the kids were in bed and my mother was watching over them I sat Jimin down on the couch and I hugged my knees. 

"Y/N tell me what happened, why were you two screaming at each other? Jungkook loves you?" 

"I found him." I croaked out. 

"Found who?" 

"Their father." 

Jimin's eyes widen and he clenches his fist. "You're telling me... That Jungkook is their father?"

"I don't know how much of that the kids understood but I don't want them to know. I don't want them to ever see him again." I shook my head and Jimin hugs you tightly. "He was right there Jimin. I trusted him."

"So did I."

"He told me that." My breaths quickened. "That I should've just aborted them so I could've married you."