Dating Vantas

Karkat's pov-

"Let me get this straight. You want to date me." I crossed my arms in front of my chest. I leaned back against the tree in front of the school yard. "I hate you Captor. I hope you know that." He snorted. "KK, I know for a fact you don't hate me. Because if you did, we wouldn't be having this conversation. And yes I want to date you. That's kinda why I asked." I sighed. But what about Eridan, I thought. Even though Sollux wouldn't admit it out loud, I knew he liked Ampora. Like deeply. But maybe he was trying to move away from him. The Amporas were not coming back. I knew that, Sollux knew that, everyone knew that. So maybe this was Sollux's way of forgetting Eridan and moving away from the past. I sighed. "I guess I can give you a chance. Don't blow this Captor." I turned away from and began walking back to school. He better not be playing with me. Or else.

(A/N: Sorry for the shortness, but I wanted to update before I went to sleep. I've been sick lately so I haven't had the motivation to do anything. Plus with all the Shit that has gone down in my life I haven't felt like doing much of anything. But anyway, please send your feedback and I'll see you in the next update. Bye!)