why him?

Eridan's pov-

Of all the people for me to have a flush crush on, it just had to him. Why! Why, why why! Why couldn't I have a flush crush on someone else. But no, oh no. That stupid mustard blooded idiot just saunters into my life with a "hello my name is Sollux captor. What's yours." Spoken with a adorable lisp to top it off. That fucker. I was tired of all these feelings. Red, pale, red, black, pale,  black, red, ashen, red, ashen, black, pale, red, ashen. That's all I have ever dealt with. And with him, it never even made it into a respectable quadrant. Ugh! I hated him, yet I loved him at the same time. I was second best for royalty and he was almost at the lowest rung, beating out the rust bloods and mutant bloods. It was unfair and no one would understand. I didn't even understand it. I could have spent three years on a gigantic rock and wouldn't have ever understood it. Why was I in love with Sollux captor? Why?

(What did you think, I even threw some Homestuck jokes in there. Well they really weren't jokes more like references. Anyway, how was it. I really want some ideas for the next chapter, seeing as I don't have any. So please put your ideas in the comments and I'll see you later.)

Edit: I just realized that this chapter still has some of the original version in it. This is from when I was making it from the trolls instead of humanstuck. Whoops.