a Sophomore summer (pt. 1)

Sollux's pov-

During the peak of Summer vacation Eridan, Feferi, Terezi, Karkat, John, Jade, Nepeta, Dave, Tavros, Kanaya, Rose, Equius, Aradia, Gamzee and I went to an old summer camp. It was abandoned because no one in our small town was going to it. Some elderly couple recently renovated it and was keeping the lake clean. We had asked them if we could use it for a few weeks. Of course they said yes. In a few days everyone was packed up and we headed to the camp. Time to enjoy our summer.

"Wow, it looks so new!" Nepeta skipped ahead of our group. "Do be careful Nepeta." Equius tried to keep up with her. I grabbed Eridan's hand as the group walked ahead of us. I began slowly down until I was at a complete stop, stopping Eridan as well. "Huh?" He looked over at me. "Why did we stop?" I pulled him toward me and wrapped my arms around him. "I love you Eridan." He smiled slightly. "Yes, I know. You tell me at least five times every half hour." I rolled my eyes. "I do not." He shrugged. "Okay maybe that was an exaggeration. But why are you telling me this right now?" I smiled. "Cause. When I asked everyone to come down here, I really just wanted to spend this time with you. Enjoying your company and loving on you. We've been through so much. And I just wanted to make up for lost time." Eridan nodded and smiled. "Alright." I kissed his forehead before pulling away from him. We began walking again. "And Sollux?" I looked at him. "I love you too."

(We are so close to the end. I hope this has been to your liking. Please send your feedback and I'll see you in the next update. Bye!)