the day I meet him (part 2)

Sollux's pov-

"Tuna, put that jar down! You can't eat the mind honey!" I ran after my older brother Mituna. He was carrying a small jar of what appeared to be mind honey. Something that we were absouletly not allowed to eat. I stopped chasing after him when I heard the door to the class room open and close. There was a small boy standing in the door way. He looked short from where I was standing. His black hair was slicked back slightly and there was purple strip in the middle. There were purple rimmed glasses sitting on his tiny nose. And he was clutching a small whale. He looked terrified to be here. I should go introduce myself to him. I walked up to the troll. "Hello, my name's Sollux Captor. What's yours?" The boy stared at me for a few moments, not saying anything. "Well are you gonna tell me or are you just gonna stand there?" I placed my hands on my hips. "Sol stop picking on new kids." Mituna called over to me. "Shut it Tuna!" I yelled back. The boy in front of me squeezed his plushier and then spoke. "I'm Eridan Ampora." Huh? Cool name. "Hmm. Eridan huh. I think I'll call you ED." I grabbed his hand. It was surprisingly warm. "Well c'mon. You can meet my friends." I dragged him toward one of the tables. "Hey AA!" I called out. "Oh hey Sol!" Aradia shouted. She was always So cheerful. "I would like you to meet my new friend Eridan." She leaned over the table she was sitting on. "Hi Eridan! I'm Aradia." He waved at her with the hand that was holding mine. I smiled slightly. "He's kinda shy." I looked down at him. "C'mon ED. Next is KK." I had given most of friends a nickname. "Karkat!" I shouted, pulling Eridan to a new table. "What do you want Sollux?" Karkat was one of the grumpiest guys I knew. He was sitting at a small green table in-between Nepeta and Terezi. "Guys this is Eridan. He's my new friend." Karkat looked up at Eridan but didn't say anything. Terezi was too focused on her piece of chalk to be bothered. Nepeta on the other hand was studying Eridan as if he was some new species that she could hunt. "I feel a new ship coming!" I rolled my eyes. "Ignore Nepeta. She just loves to put two people together in quadrants. I don't know where she found that stuff though." I told Eridan. He nodded slightly. Man he was so shy but at least I had made a new friend.