breakups are easy?

Karkat's pov-

I wondered what happened after Captor kissed Cronus and stormed out of Feferi's.

"That bastard." Eridan mumbled. "You should go after him." I spoke from my spot in the circle. "You sure? Wouldn't you rather.." I waved my hand, taking a sip from the bottle I had. "No. Just make sure he doesn't hurt himself." Eridan nodded and ran out of the house. "Are you sure really wanted him to go after Sollux?" Feferi scooted next to me. I nodded. "Yeah. This is what they need."

And I didn't see either of them the rest of the night. Or at lease I didn't see Ampora the rest of the night. Sollux showed up at my front door step at four in the morning.

"What the fuck do you want Captor." I rubbed the sleep from my eyes. "I need to talk to you." He still sounded kinda buzzed from the party but that didn't bother me. "Can't this wait till tomorrow?" I closed the door behind him. "No. This has be done now." I sighed. "Fine just be quiet. I dont want Kankri or dad waking up." He nodded. "It's about us." He said shoving his hands in his pockets. "What about us?" He sighed. "I know we'be talked about this. Y'know with the whole Eridan thing. And I was kinda hoping that you wouldn't take this hard. But I think I might want to be with Eridan. I guess I wasn't over him. Just like you said I wasn't. And I..." I interrupted him by steppping on my tip toes and kissing him. "I know. You can do what you feel is right. You're still my best friend, no matter what. Don't think to much about it." He smiled. "Thanks KK." I yawned. "No problem. Now can I actually get some sleep. You can stay here if you like." I pointed to the couch. "See us in morning." I walked away from Captor. "Night KK." I went into my room not bothering to tell him goodnight. That was easier than I would expected. But I wasn't expected much to begin with.

(A/N: Whop there it is! That is the end of Solkat. But only as a couple. There will still be some Solkat. Please send your feedback and I'll see you in the next update. Bye!)