Morning birds (pt.3)

-Yaoi-

Sollux's pov-

"Do you really think we should skip out on the others?" I asked Eridan. He hovered over me, with his legs on either side of me. "C'mon. You said you wanted to spend time with me. So spend some time with me." He leaned forward, catching my lips with his. I wrapped my arms around his waist. He ran his tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance. I opened my mouth slightly, allowing him access. He slipped his tongue into my mouth, feeling every corner and crevice of it. I ran my hands under his shirt and up his back. Eridan threaded a hand into my hair. I moaned as he gave the strands a soft tug. He pulled away from my mouth, leaving a trail of saliva to connect us. "Someone's eager." I rolled my eyes. "Whatever ED." He smirked. "Your little friend says otherwise." He scooted down on my body and palmed the lump in my shorts. "A.. mhnn!" I moaned. "D-don't tease." Eridan smirked. He reached down into the waistband of my shorts. He pulled them off along with my boxers. I instantly covered myself up. "Hey! How come I'm the only one that's naked?" Eridan snorted. "Are you eager to see me like that?" He gestured to me. I shrugged. "Maybe." I mumbled. "Fine fine." He pulled his shirt over his head. "I'll let you do the rest." He whispered. When did Eridan get so sexual? I don't even know if I'm ready for this. I moved my hands away from myself and sat up. I can't back down now. But what if I get scared at the last second? What if he thinks I'm a chicken? I slipped my hands into the waist band of his boxers and pulled them down. What if he doesn't like me after this? What if I freak out on him? I don't want this to be a flop, but... "Sol? Are you okay?" Eridan was hovering over me once more. "You were looking distance." I gulped. What do I tell him?

(Hey! I'm back! Yep, Kial here. I hope you didn't give the co-authors a hard time. Alright, please send your feedback and I'll see you in the next update. Bye!)