lunch time sitcoms

Sollux's pov-

Summer was over and our junior year was beginning. All of us were standing outside the school waiting for the doors to open. As usual, we got here way too early. I looked around at our group. We've been through a lot. Make-ups, break-ups, fights, and near death experiences. But we were still friends and we were going to stick through it till the end.

-Time skip-

At lunch, we all sat at the same table as last year. John and Jade were sharing a chair and food. They were still strange. Karkat and Terezi were arguing over something. Dave was editing the school website with John's tablet. Rose and Kanaya were discussing some book. Nepeta was eating goldfish crackers and trying to get Equius to eat some. Eridan was sitting next to me picking fries from my lunch tray. "Would you stop that?" He looked at me. "Stop what?" I plucked a fry from his finger and put it in my mouth. "Stealing my food." He snickered. "But it's so tasty." He grabbed another fry. I sighed, wrapping an arm around his shoulders. "You're too cute." I mumbled. Or at least I thought I mumbled until Karkat spoke up. "You guys make me retch." I looked over at my best friend. He had moved over to sit next Jade, who was twirling her fingers in his hair. I rolled my eyes. "Same to you KK." He sighed, looking up at Jade. She was oblivious to what was going on. Karkat smiled slightly at her before turning back to me. "Whatever." I smirked, looking down over at Eridan. He was snuggled into my side, still eating fries from my tray. Everything has fallen into place. I finally have the love of my life sitting next to me and all my friends happy and well. This is where I want to be. Where I need to be. This is turning out to a shitty sitcom, but thats just my life. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Hey everyone I know it's been awhile but here you go. Another chapter. And the last one to be exact. That's right. You have come to the end of another shitty story of mine. Anyway I hope you liked it.

Request more stories if you would like more content. Check out some of the others stories I've written, ask some questions for the homestucks, maybe even send in some headcannons. I'll leave the decision up to you.

Follow us on Tumblr @ casuallywisecuttlefish

Follow me-

Tumblr: aka-bananas
Kik: waterbug413
Snapchat: katboo234

Alright I will see you guys later. Bye!