hospitals (pt.5)

Karkat's Pov-

I walked back into the hospital room, holding a piece of granola in my mouth and the rest in my hand. Eridan still lay in his bed but his eyes were open this time. "Eribam?" I swallowed the piece of granola. He looked down at the end of his bed. "Hey Kar." I rushed over to his side. "Dude, we thought you were dead." He snorted. "Gee, thanks." I shook my head. "Well, If you weren't stupid enough to swallow all those pills we wouldn't have thought it." He rolled his eyes but smiled slightly. "I guess you have a point." I looked around the room as he answered me. " Where's Captor? And my brother? And yours?" He shrugged. "Cro wasn't here when I woke up, and Sol and Kankri went to find him." I opened my mouth but angry yelling came out instead and it wasn't mine. "Why did you do that? You have no knowledge of raising a child Cronus." That was my brother. "I didn't have a choice. I hated seeing that kid upset. What would you have done in my place?" Cronus replied. "He does have a point Vantas. I mean, whats wrong with wanting to take in a child from CPS?" CPS? Child? What were they talking about? All three of the other members walked into the room. "Well, you weren't kidding." Kankri said, walking over to the window bed. Cronus ran straight to Eridan. "I'm so sorry Eri. I didn't mean what I said to you. I didn't mean it. I love you. I never wanted this to happen." Eridan looked up at his brother and smiled slightly. "Its okay Cro. I love you too." He yawned, looking back over at the rest of us. "And I'm sorry that I made you guys worry." I rolled my eyes. "Oh, shut up Ampora. We don't give a shit about your apology. Just try not to kill yourself in the future." He snorted and nodded. "I'll keep that in mind." He turned back to Cronus. "I'm tired Cro. Can I sleep?" Cronus nodded. "Of course you can. We'll let you sleep." Eridan smiled as his eyes shut slowly. Cronus turned to the rest of us and ushered us out of the room. "I'll have to go get the doctor." He looked over at Kankri. "Thanks for coming up. And bringing those two. I don't want to keep you. You're probably itching to get home. So I'll see you later." He leaned down and kissed Kankri's forehead. Kankri's face turned bright red. "Cronus!" Cronus laughed before walking off. "See you later Karkat and Captor." I snorted at the look on my brother's face. "C'mon Kri. Stop fantisizing and let's go."

(Sorry for the crapiness that was this chapter and sorry for the mild out of character from the Amporas' but hey. Also I love Cronkri, its one of my favorite ships. Please send your feedback and I'll see you in the next update. Bye!)