Summer Ends

Sollux's Pov-

On the last day of Summer Eridan and I went to his house. We just wanted to be together on the last day, where we could just lounge around and not do shit. Of course that was not the case.

"What are you guys doing? What's this? Can I hang out with you? Oh! What's this?" Kyler sat in Eridan's beanbag chair. I was laying upside down on his bed, staring at Kyler while playing my gameboy. "Kyler, what have I told you about being in my room?" Eridan was laying next to me. He was trying to get the gameboy out of my hands. "You tell me a lot of things. But I really don't like doing what I'm told?" I snorted. "Just like you, huh Eridan?" I looked over at him. He was glaring at me from behind his old purple rimmed glasses. He lost his contacts and can't get new ones for a while. "What? Its true." He pushed my shoulder and rolled away from me, facing his wall. "Oh c'mon ED. I didn't mean it like that." I sighed, pulling on his tank-top, making him turn to face me. He meet me in the middle, accidentally kissing me. I smiled. "I mean if you wanted a kiss you could've told me so." He narrowed his eyes again. "I'm kidding." He rolled his eyes and turned back to Kyler. he was still sitting in that chair. He was looking at us with a smirk on his face. "So you guys are together? Cronus said you were just friends or something." He opened his mouth to say something else, but in the next moment, a giant blue whale came flying through the air, nailing Kyler in the face. "Get out of my room!" Eridan picked up another stuffed animal and threw it in Kyler's direction. "Alright! I'm going!" Kyler ran out of the room. "Just don't make me catch you doing something nasty. I'll tell Cronus." Eridan sighed. "That dweeb is gonna get it." I sighed. "Can it wait? This is the last time we'll get to be this relaxed before school." He nodded. "You're right. Which means.." He reached over and took my gameboy, closing it shut. "Hey! I was in the middle of a battle!" He smirked as he climbed on top of me. "ED?" Eridan leaned down closer to my face. "Maybe you can begin a battle with me." He said before he pressed his lips against mine. The battle begins.

Hey guys. That took longer than I thought. The story is almost over. It's been a good run. I hope you liked it as much as I did. It's not over yet but very close!

I need a buttfuck load of advice like crazy fast. Um, it's about my transition, sorta. Uh, it's hard to explain but like, my brother doesn't understand why I get so defensive when he says derogatory things about the lgbtq+ community and it's hard to just say, "it's because I'm apart of it" I also can't just say "hey I'm transgender and I don't like what your saying" like what? I don't know what to do? Help please!

Please send your feedback and I'll see you in the next update. Bye!