7th grade arguments

Sollux's pov-

"Shut up KK. We all know you like TZ." I hit Karkat with my elbow. He puffed up his cheeks. "I do not!" I snorted, jumping up onto the table and crossing my legs Indian style. "Sure. Whatever you say. " He narrowed his eyes at me. "Oh, yeah. What about you and Ampora?" Karkat pulled out a chair and took a seat. I was glad that we got a free period all to ourselves. "ED? Nah. We're just friends." He snickered. "Friends with benefits, eh Captor." I shook my head. "Not even that." I don't see why Karkat insisted that I had a thing for Eridan. I didn't. Just because we hung out all the time didn't mean anything. I mean, Karkat hangs out with John all the time and I don't go around saying that they're gay for each other. Karkat leaned back in the seat. "Sure sure." I sighed. I couldn't even begin to think what would become of us if I did have feelings for Eridan. It would probably ruin our friendship. "Are you seriously thinking about it?" Karkat leaned forward, placing his elbows on the table. "What? No." I shook my head quickly. What was wrong with me? I shouldn't be thinking of ED like this. He was just my best friend. And that's all he would ever be. "Its okay. You can just admit it. And this whole thing could be solved." I rolled my eyes. "Not until you admit that you are batshit crazy for TZ." He slammed his hands against the table and stood up with an angry flourish. "I am not! Nor will I ever!" I laughed. "Mhm." He growled slightly before stomping out of the classroom. I shook my head as I watched him leave. Man, hes such a grumpy person.

(A/N: sorry for the shortness. But here is another chapter just for you cuttlefishes. Please send your feedback and I'll see you in the next update. Bye!)