back to nothing (pt. 2)

Sollux's pov-

"Hey Captor! Captor!" Someone began calling out my name. I wasn't really paying attention to it. I was keeping an eye on Eridan. Karkat elbowed me. "Sollux." I turned to look at him. "Hmm?" He sighed. "I've been calling your name for about ten minutes now." I wrapped my arm around him. "Sorry. What did you want?" He growled. "Well it doesn't matter now." I rolled my eyes. "I'm sure it does." He crossed his arms over his chest. "We were wondering if you wanted to hang out a Feferi's tonight. Her parents are out of town so she was having a small party." I nodded sounds cool." I looked back over at Eridan. I was glad that my glasses were tinted enough so people couldn't tell if I was looking at them. I knew Eridan was looking straight at me. I knew that this was petty, but I had to. I had to get back at him for leaving. I turned back to my table. "Well we're heading to the courtyard. So we'll see you in sixth hour." Everyone but KK and I stood up. "See ya." Karkat said. I looked down at him. This was my chance. "Hey, KK." He looked up at me. "Hmm?" I quickly pressed our lips together. I heard a large thud. I looked over at Vriska's table. Eridan had left in angry flourish. I mentally smirked. Karkat pushed me away. "Captor! Not at school. I told you that." I shrugged. "Sorry."

Eridan's pov-

How could he? I thought he liked me. I thought he would wait for me. I didn't even know what to think about what just happened. And he was with Kar of all PEOPLE. I was so angry. Why did he have to do that in front of me? Was he doing it because he knew I was watching? No that couldn't have been it. He didn't even know I came into the lunch room. He didn't know where I was sitting. Did he do it just because he can? Probably. But Kar didn't tell me he was with anyone and he didn't tell me Sol was with anyone either. So what was going on. Did it just happen? Or has it been going on for a while and Kar just wasn't saying anything? I don't know. I guess I just came back here for nothing.

(A/N: I don't have much to say about this. But I'm still sick and I really didn't feel like updating but I did anyway for you guys. Please send your feedback and I'll see you in the next update. Bye!)