Get some sleep

Sollux's pov-

"You should try to get some sleep Sollux." I nodded as Karkat walked me up to my front door. "I'll try." He smirked. "Don't worry to much about Eridan. He'll be fine. He pull through, I just know it." He stepped up in his tip toes to kiss my cheek. I felt my cheeks heating up. What was that for? "See ya around Captor." Karkat ran off towards Kankri's car. "And don't look to much into the fucking kisses you dumbfuck." I snorted. That's the real Karkat Vantas. "See ya KK." I yelled at him, before going inside.

Once I was inside I was glomped by my older brother, Mituna. "Sollux! Where have you been?" His voice cracked as he spoke the words. "I was at the hospital." He frowned and cried out, "Hospital? But why?" I sighed. "Eridan was being stupid again." I looked over at the living room. The tv was on, playing an 8-bit playlist at a high volume. "Shouldn't you be asleep Tuna?" He nodded slightly. "But I missed you. I was scared of the dark too." I nodded. Mituna was deathly afraid of the dark. He even had to crawl into bed with me when dad would take his bedside lamp. Dad hated wasting electricity and he refuesed to buy Tuna a night light, saying the he was too old to have one. I walked over to the tv with Tuna right behind me. I turned off the tv. "C'mon, let's get some sleep." I walked down the hallway that led to our rooms, dad made sure our rooms were connected with a door so that Mituna could easily come to my room if he needed. At times it was a little inconvenient, especially if I was changing or trying to code something, but I got used to it. For Mituna's sake. I went into Mituna's room first. I and to make sure he had everything ready for bed. Mituna may be older than me, but ever since the accident he's been acting very childish. It was almost as if I was his big brother. "Get in bed." I walked over to his bedside table and turned on the lamp. Hopefully dad wouldn't take it this time. Mituna climbed into his bed and pulled the covers over him. His blankets had bees all over them. And every time I saw them I smiled. I used to love bees, but now everything I had was bi-colored. "Goodnight Tuna." He smiled up at me. "Night Sollux!" I walked over to the door that connected our rooms and opened it. I stepped through it and closed the door, leaving it open just a crack. I walked over to my bed, not even bothering to changed me clothes, which I had been wearing for two days now, and crawled into it. I closed my eyes. Karkat was right. I did need some sleep.

(Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great Easter! The update schedule will be back to normal on Monday. So please send your feedback and I'll see you in the next update. Bye!)