Morning birds (pt.2)

Sollux's pov-

My eyes fluttered open as the sun rays hit my face. I rubbed the sleep from eyes and sat up. "Morning sleeping beauty." I looked to my right to see Eridan sitting against the wall watching me. I yawned. "Morning." I stretched, throwing my hands above my head and arching my back. "How long have you been up?" He shrugged. "An hour or so." I grabbed my glasses from under the pillow. "Why didn't you wake me up?" He flopped down on his stomach. "Cause you look so cute when you're asleep." I rolled my eyes. "So I don't look cute when I'm awake?" He frowned. "Not at all." He smirked. "You look sexy when awake." I snorted. "Right." I rolled over to look at him. "What?" I stared at his face. His pale skin was flushed pink from the morning sun, his eyes, a dark blue that was almost purple, looked bright almost like a amethyst, his blonde hair hung loosely in his face, his highlights were fading. I reached up and pushed my hands through his hair. I liked his hair better this way. Not filled with hair gel but clean and lose. I liked running my hands through it. "Stop using gel." I whisper. "Hm?" I sit up and scoot closer to him. "In you hair. it looks better this way." Eridan grabbed my hand, the one that was in his hair and intertwined our fingers together. "Sure. If that's what you want." I smiled. "Yeah." He leaned closer to me and pecked my lips with his. "I love you." He said, with a smile. "I love you too."

Moki! I'm not sure when Blu wanted to end this, but I know that it's soon. I belive seven or so chapters. Well keep reading. See ya.