hospitals (pt. 2)

Karkat's pov-

I didn't walk into the hospital like Kankri. I waited behind with Sollux, wondering why he hadn't went inside yet. "What room do you think he's in? Do you think he'll be alright?" I've never seen seen Sollux worried before. He was always calm. He didn't flip his shit when things went. And normally he was calming everyone else down. But now it was his turn to show concern. And my turn to help him through it.

He leaned against Kankri's car and I wrapped my arms around him, leaning my head on his chest. "He's gonna be alright you know." He looked down at me. "How do you know that?" I smirked. "He spent three years away from his best friend and still managed to come back. He'll be alright." Sollux pressed his head against mine, kissing the top of it. "It will really be okay, I promise." He sighed. "I hope you're right."

Sollux and I sat on the trunk of Kankri's car. He was still afraid of going in and seeing Eridan. I pressed against his side as he left kisses on the top of my head. He was treading lightly after our break up. I knew he still liked me but he loved Eridan more. I could see it in his eyes. "Thanks." He mumbled after a while. "For?" I looked up at him. "For being my friend and pushing me back to where I needed to be. For just being here. Thanks KK." I rolled my eyes. He was being sappy again. "You're welcome bitchface." He smiled at the comment. "C'mon let's go see if fishdicks made it."

(And part 2 has finally made it. More parts to come so stay tuned. Please send your feedback and I'll see you in the next update. Bye!)