hospitals (pt.4)

Eridan's pov-

At first I couldn't do anything. I couldn't feel, see, hear, or talk. Where was I? Was I dead? No, that couldn't be it. Something was happening but I couldn't tell what it was. Slowly, voices rang through my ears. "Please, wake up ED. Please." I only knew one person that called me that. It was Sollux. But Why would he want me to wake up? And Why did he sound so sad? Wasn't I already awake. I can hear him and I can feel his hand in mine. I just couldn't see him. I'm awake Sol. I really am. I tired squeezing his hand but I couldn't make my fingers move. This was a struggle. I kept trying. Eventually I felt a twitch in my fingers and I knew my hand was finally moving.

Sollux's pov-

I kept trying to talk to Eridan to see if he would wake up. But there was a big chance that he was never waking up. After a while I decided to give up and accept the worst, but his fingers brushed against my hand. "ED?" I looked over his face. "ED?" His fingers curled around mine, as his eyes slowly fluttered open. "ED!" He turned his head slightly over to me. "Hey Sol." He spoke with a strained voice. I blinked a few times to keep the tears out of my eyes. He was finally awake. I never been happier.

(I hope this was good, cause i feel liee this story is gettinn worse. Please send your feedback and I'll see you in the next update. Bye!)