He's already here

Sollux's pov-

"It's time to get up Sol." That awkward voice of my brother woke me out of my slumber. I rolled over on the lumpy mattress that I called my bed. "Since when do you wake me up Tuna?" I mumbled into my pillow. "Since you started being lazy. Now get up." He kicked the mattress. "C'mon Sol. Unless you want to walk to school." I instantly shot out of bed. "You wouldn't dare." I narrowed my eyes at him. "Oh but I would." He held up the keys to Dad's honda. I yawned and stretched. "Fine. Just give me some time to brush my teeth and get dressed." I sat up in my bed. I flung my blanket off my body. "Don't forget the contacts Sol." I sighed. "Yeah, I know." I hated having to wear my contacts. The stupid school decided that Mituna's and my eyes were not natural, and if we couldn't hide them we were not allowed at the school. So we had to get contacts. Mituna's were blue and mine were green. I hated them to no end. "I'll be waiting downstairs." Mituna said softly before leaving the room. I slowly got out of my bed. I grabbed a pair of pants off of my floor. I didn't bother changing out of my gemini symbol tee. I also didn't bother brushing out my hair. I slipped on my black and white vans. I knew I told Tuna that I was going to put my contacts in but I really wasn't going to. I just slipped my bi-colored glasses onto my face. I sighed, slipping my phone into my pocket and walking out of my bedroom door.

"Ready?" Mituna asked, opening up the front door. I nodded, pulling my hood up over my head. "Shit. Its raining." Mituna said, covering his head with his arm. Tuna had a way of pointing out the obvious. It had to do with the accident that left him in the hospital for two years. I sighed. "Yeah. It sure is." Our friends and family had to act like nothing happened during those two years that he was in the hosptial. And when he came out, we had to act as though he was the same Mituna. But he wasn't. We all knew that. But Tuna didn't. Its hard trying to pretend he's okay, when he totally isn't. Its even harder for his girlfriend Latula. But we try not to talk about it. I climbed into the passenger seat and waited for Mituna. It was going to be a long day.

-Time Skip-

"Captor? Did you hear?" Terezi tapped on my shoulder as soon as I walked through the front doors of the school building. "No? What is it, TZ." She snickered. "There's a new kid coming today. Two actually." I smiled slightly. "Sounds cool. I wonder who they are." It was strange to get new kids around here. The town that we lived in was kinda small. Everyone knew each other around here. And alot of the small stores and offices were within walking distance of each other. "Where are these new kids from?" I asked her. I was really interested in this. "I guess they used to live here but they had to move. Karkat knows more about it than I do. But he's not saying much." She flicked her head in the direction of where Karkat was standing. I nodded at her and walked over to Karkat. "Hey KK." He turned his head to look at me. "What is it Captor?" He spoke in his normal shoutting tone. "I heard there are some new kids coming. And I wanted to know more about them. TZ said you knew something." He rolled his ice blue eyes. "You of all people should know whose coming." I crocked my head to the side in confusion. "Oh for Gog's sake, Captor. Its Ampora."

(A/N: this was supposed to be a different chapter but I ended up posting it before it was supposed to be posted but I fucked everything up cause I'm shit at this but its finally here. And it'll be staying up for your viewing pleasure. thank you cuttlefishes.

P.S. follow me on tumblr @ aka_bananas

Check out my pages on facebook they need some tweeking and if you guys want to help you can. ------------>

We are fandoms. fandoms are us.

Sburb: it isnt just a game.

Or just hang out around here and read some of my other stories or send requests.

Please send your feedback and I'll see you in the next update. Bye!)