beatings to come

Abuse, self-harm, suicidal thoughts, suicide attempts.

Eridan's pov-

"So you just let your fucking boy toy kiss me." Cronus towered over me as I sat on my bed. "I didn't mean too." He narrowed his eyes at me. "Don't lie to me Eri." I shook my head. "I'm not fucking lying!" Cronus face contorted into anger. He raised his hand up and sent it flying across my face. The sound of skin against skin echoed through my room. I pressed a hand to my now stinging cheek. "Don't use that language around me." I could tell that Cronus was still drunk. "I want you to tell me why you let that thing kiss me in front of me. In front of Kankri." I narrowed my eyes. "What was I supposed to do? It isn't like Kankri likes you anyway. No one likes you." I don't know why those words slipped out of my mouth but I wished they hadn't. Cronus grabbed me by the collar of my shirt. He picked me up and pinned me against the wall. He pressed his arm against my throat. "What did you say?" I growled and clawed at his arm. "I said no one likes you. No one!" He kneed me in the stomach making lurch forward into his arm. "You are low life scum Eridan. Mom should've aborted you. And when she didn't dad should've put you up for adoption like he was going to. We didn't want you. No one wants you." He kneed me again before leaving my room, slamming my door. I dropped to my knees, pressing a hand to my throat and an arm clutching my stomach. I was trying to get air into my lungs. And once I got enough air I broke down and cried.

I rushed into the bathroom with tears streaming down my face. I closed the door but didn't lock it. If I was going to go through what I was planning I wanted Cronus to find me. He was right. No one wanted me. I opened up the medicine cabinet and pulled out a bottle of my depression pills. With shaky hands I opened the bottle and poured them into my hand. I closed my eyes thinking about what Cronus said. It felt awful to hear that from my brother but he was right. I sighed. I'm sorry mom. I'm sorry dad. I'm sorry Cronus. I'm sorry Fef. I'm sorry Kar. I'm sorry Sol. This is the end. I opened my mouth and poured the pills into my mouth like candy. Goodbye.

Cronus' pov-

I shouldn't have said those things to Eridan. I didn't mean them. I loved my brother. He was the only one that I had actually cared about. I basically raised that kid. If it wasn't for me he'd be dead. But if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have someone to look up to. It was weird but I looked up to Eridan. Even though he was younger than me, mentally he was older than me. He knew so much more than I did. He was a smart kid. I walked back upstairs to apologize. I was just angry that Eridan's crush, Sollux I believe, kissed me in front of my crush. It was humiliating. I reached his door and surprisingly it was open. I instantly knew something was wrong. Eridan never left his door open. Never. "Eridan?" There was no answer. "Eridan!" I was freaking out. If something happened to him I could never live that down. Dad wouldn't let me and neither would my conscious. I ran down the hall to my room. He wasn't there. Dad's room. No go. The only place left was the bathroom. Oh god no. If he... I ran into the bathroom. "Eri...dan?" I pressed my hand against my mouth. Eridan was lying on the ground with pills all over the ground and the bottle in his hand. Please don't let him be... I rushed to his side. I pulled him into my lap. "Eridan, please be okay." His eyes fluttered open slightly. "This is what you wanted right? No one wants me anyway, right?" Tears began streaming down my face. "No. I didn't want this. I didn't mean it. I want you. You're my brother. I don't want you, I need you. Please." I pushed him slightly so I could pull my phone out of my pocket. I dialed 9-1-1. "Hello, what's your emergency?"

(Moki! I didn't even know what I was going to do for this one but I just went with it. Please send your feedback and I'll see you in the next update. See ya.)