Parties (Pt. 2) Preview

Sollux's pov-

"Do we really have to go?" I asked Eridan as he pulled me toward Rose's house. "Yes. It'll help us get closer." I stopped short of the driveway, making Erdian stop as well. "Do you remember what happened at the last party?" He nodded slowly. "Yeah. But we weren't together then. We are now." I sighed. "Okay. But..." What could I say to get out of this. "What about Kyler?" He smiled slightly at me. "Cronus can take care of him. Kankri went over there to check on those two right after school." I growled. Damn it! "Fine. But I want it noted that I'm doing this against my will." Eridan nodded and began pulling me again. "Noted."

(Its only a preview because I'm sick and I don't feel like doing anything. And I'm at school feeling that shit. So here is the short preview.

Also check out the new tumblr for this Wattpad. We only have five of us as admins right now, since not all of us want to be an admin or they don't have time to do it.

Admins:

RockedBlubloodedGirl: Blu, Kial

Gawinkangroo: Gavin

Sassymangus: Bezey

Tigerjoney: Logan

Bleepkid: Hexus

These are the admin names, none of the others (besides me) has a personal tumblr. But they used to and if they still had them, they would want their names to be those ones. Anyway, on that tumblr, we will be posting links to some stories, showing some cosplay (maybe), making random posts, and asking any and all questions. Please go check it out if you want too. Its called casuallywisecuttlefish. Thanks so much everyone. Bye!)