I really love you

Eridan's pov-

I know I told Sollux not to drink, but as soon as he ran out to find Fef, I found the nearest supply of alcohol and drank as much of it as I could. After a while, I knew the drinks were getting to me. I was drunk. I went into a room were everyone was dancing. Some guy from our school walked up to me. "Hey cutie. Wanna dance?" I nodded. He grabbed my hand and tugged me further into the crowded. He spun me around until I was facing away from him. He grabbed my hips and pulled me against him. He pulled my hips from side to side as he moved his. I moved with him. So this is what grinding was. I liked it. "You're too cute." He said. I liked when he called me cute. This was starting to be the best night of my life.

Sollux's pov-

"Have you seen Eridan?" I asked Rose, as I walked through the kitchen. "He went into the other room a while ago." I nodded at her. "Thanks." I walked into the living area, where people were dancing and drunk. "ED?" I squeezed through people. Trying to find my boyfriend. "Eridan." I moved through another group of people and that's when I spotted him. Dancing with some guy. "Eridan!" I walked up to them and grabbed Eridan's wrist. "What are you doing all over my boyfriend?" I asked the guy, I didn't know who he was but I had seen him at school before. "Boyfriend? He didn't tell me he had a boyfriend. I'm sorry, dude." I looked at Eridan. He wasn't acting like himself. He was drunk. "It's fine. I better take him home." I said as I began dragging him out of the house.

"What were you thinking? You told me I couldn't drink but you went and did it yourself." I help Eridan into the passenger seat of my dad's car. I went around to the driver's side and got in. "I'm sorry." I sighed. "Eridan, this won't be cleared up with a sorry. Do you know how hurt I was when I saw you with that guy? I can't believe you went and did that." He looked over at me. I could tell he was still drunk but it was kinda clearing up. "I know. I don't know why I did it." I sighed, pulling out of the driveway. "Eridan, I really love you. I don't know..." My sentence stopped as Eridan pulled me into a kiss. He pushed his tongue into my mouth. I could taste the alcohol, but I didn't care. Eridan's kiss took me away. Good thing we were at a red light. He pulled away from me. "I love you too Sol. And that's not the beer talking." I snorted. I wasn't going to say anything. I didn't want to ruin the moment.

(I hope you are liking the chapters so far. They're aren't that many left. Please send your feedback and I'll see you in the next update. Bye!)