Sea princess without a crown

Sollux's pov-

I hated running out on Eridan like that, but I had to find Feferi. I had to make sure we hadn't ruined our friendship. Feferi had liked both Eridan and I when we were little.

"Hey! Shellux!" A small girl with a multi colored skirt came running up to you. "FF, I told you. It's Sollux." She giggled. "But I like calling you Shellux. If you get to give me a nickname then I get to give you one!" I sighed. "Fine."

I missed those day. I needed to find her. And soon.

I walked into a group of people. "Have any of you seen Feferi?" Some girl nodded her head. "She ran upstairs. I think she was crying." Shit. I nodded slightly. "Thanks." I moved away from the group and went up the stairs. "Feferi!" I called out. There were so many rooms, it was going to be hard to find her. "FF!" I walked down the hallway more. I was about to call her name again when I heard a faint sob. There was a door off to my right that was open slightly. I walked into it. "Feferi?" She was sitting on a bed with her head in her hands. She looked up at me. "Go away Sollux." I shook my head. "Why are you crying?" I walked over to the bed and sat down. "I didn't expect you and Eridan to be... You know." I nodded. "Yeah. And I'm sorry about that. But hey," I elbowed her. "You're still my princess." She looked up at me. "Really?" I smiled. "Of course. But what's a sea princess without a crown?" She shook her head. "Just a sea person." I nodded. "Exactly. So, look in your purse." Feferi opened up her purse and peered into it. She let out a high pitch squeal. "How'd you do that?" She pulled out a small tiara and placed it on her head. "It's always been in there. You just never looked hard enough." She threw her arms around me. "Thanks Shellux!" I rolled my eyes at the nickname but smiled nonetheless. "Are we cool?" She pulled away from me and nodded. "Yep!" Good, that was one problem solved. But now I had to get back to Eridan. Without him getting pissed at me.

(Things are going down. Please send your feedback and I'll see you in the next update. Bye!)