Ending the year

Rose's pov-

"How about you shut you're fucking mouth! I'm tired of everyone spitting that out. Jegus, fuck! I'm bisexual! Does anyone else have a problem with that? I mean Shit, I dated Sollux for two years. Did any of you bugle lockers notice that? Like seriously..." We listened to Karkat rage at some students who started spreading rumors about him. "Shouldn't we stop him?" Jade asked pointing in Karkat's direction. "He is your boyfriend." Dave countered. "Shut up Dave!" She yelled. "And what about your girlfriend. She's in that squabble too." He shrugged. "Rezi can handle herself." I smirked, watching the two argue. Our little group has been through a lot of break ups and make ups but we still seem to be together. "How 'bout it Lalonde." I turned to look at Dave, who seemed to be waiting on my reply. "Sorry. I was not paying attention. Could you repeat that?" Dave leaned over the lunch table and held up his hand to my face. He swiftly flicked me in the forehead. "Hmm? What was that for?" He snorted. "You're usually paying way to much attention. Anyway, we were wondering if you wanted to have an end of the year party. We only have two more days left. We kinda wanted to know if we could have at your place, seeing how your mom has that mansion all to herself." I sighed, looking at the others. Sollux and Eridan looked at me with a smirk, Jade and John were nodding enthusiastically, Feferi clapped her hands, Nepeta and Equius high-fives as if I had already said yes, and Tavros just shrugged. I sighed again. "Fine, you can have it at my house." Everyone gave a small cheer. "But, you can not bring any secret booze Strider. Mom will find it faster than a greyhound can find drugs, got it." He gave me a small nod. "Sure thing Lalonde." I shook my head slightly. What have I gotten myself into?

(Hey my little cuttlefishes, this story is coming to an end very shortly. I hope you have been enjoying it so far.

I have a question for you guys:
Should I make a tumblr for my Wattpad? I have asked this question a lot but I haven't found many answers so I was just wondering

You can follow me on-
Tumblr: aka-bananas
Snapchat: katboo234

Send in some request for:
One shots of the mind
Caution
Homestuck one shots
Homestuck the headcannon series.

Be looking out for new stories:
Not easy to handle
Flower Tattoos
Broken blades
World Changes
Not normal
The glitch 2
Skyward: death is not welcome.
Guardian Angel
(Some will come out sooner than others, I'm just waiting for the right time)

Alright, please send your feedback and I'll see you in the next update. Bye!)