Love in a spare room

(YaoiSmut warning)

Sollux's pov-

I thought it was cute when Eridan got flustered. I walked over to him. His face was slowly turning bright red. I pushed his back into the wall once more. I pressed my forehead on his. "You're cute when you're embarrased. Almost like a girl." Eridan squeezed his eyes shut. "D-don't say t-that." I chuckled, placing my hand under his chin and lifting his head up. I place a chaste kiss to his cheeks and his nose before taking over his lips with mine. I move my other hand to the back of his head, twisting my fingers in his hair. He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me closer. I let the hand under his chin drift down to his hips. I pulled back slightly to gather air before kissing him again. This time I snaked my tongue inside his mouth. He gasped as it brushed against his, but he didn't fight it. He moaned slightly. He quickly pulled back and covered his mouth with his hand. "That wasn't supposed to happen." I smirked. "But it did. Don't be ashamed ED. I liked it." I pressed more kisses to his face. "Maybe we should take it to the next level?" Eridan nodded. That was my cue to continue.

I discarded my Asking Alexandria shirt along with Eridan' purple v-neck. I looked at his pale skin for a while, admiring the smoothness and the few scars that were littered here and there. I pressed a hand to his chest. "See something you like?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows. Oh, now he was getting confident. "Yeah. A lot." I moved down to his pants, unbuttoning them and pulling them down. Eridan kicks them off. He pushes my pants down slightly. I smirked and pull them off myself. I grab the waist band of his seahorse boxers and pull them down as I go onto my knees. His dick is completely hard by this point. "Are you really that happy to see me ED?" I look up at him as I grab the base of it. He makes a small squeaking sound. "S-shut up." I chuckle before returning my attention back to the penis in front of me. I slowly pumped up the base and too the tip. I did this a couple of times before taking the tip into my mouth. Eridan moaned. I slowly took him into my mouth, I could only fit about 3/4ths of it in and the part I couldn't fit I grabbed it with one hand. I began bobbing my head up and down with a steady pace. I looked up at Eridan through half lidded eyes. He was gasping and making small noises. It was cute. I snaked my arms around to his ass. I used my hands to massage the cheeks. I slowly pressed a finger into his entrance. And he squealed.

(What will happen next? Who knows? Please send your feedback and I'll see you in the next update. Bye!)