Party at the Piexes

Sollux's pov-

"Is there a reason why you invited ED?" I asked Karkat as we walked to Feferi's. He shrugged. "Cause, the others might want to see him. Not everyone knows he's back yet. That's exactly why I didn't tell everyone." I snorted. "Then why did you tell TZ?" He shrugged. "She' actually the only one I told. And she only told you and John. Of course John won't tell others on purpose. And Terezi has the attention span of a gold fish. She probably forgot by the end of first hour." I nodded slightly. Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Terezi did forget. "I don't see why you care anyway. I thought you were over Ampora." I narrowed my eyes slightly. "I am over him! Its just..." I stopped short. How do I even begin to explain what it was that I was feeling? "Its just what?" I sighed. "I don't know. He was my best friend. And then he just up and leaves, but doesn't tell me why, where or how long. Then all of a sudden just comes back and expects me to just be so thrilled to see him. That's not how that works." Karkat grabbed my hand as we turned onto Feferi's street. "Yeah, I know. But maybe you could at least give him a chance. I know you still have feelings for him Captor." I shook my head. "I do not! I..." Karkat snorted. "Don't get so worked up. I'll tell you what. I'm giving you a hallpass." I looked down at him. "A hallpass?" He rolled his eyes. "You need to watch more movies. Anyway, a hallpass is kinda like taking a break. You can do whatever fucked up thing you want with other people. The hallpass will allow you to figure out if you still have feelings for Ampora or not. I know there will be alcohol at this party so if you get drunk and do some werid shit I won't get mad. Don't worry about me while we are here. You have fun. Okay?" I shrugged. What could go wrong?

"Hey! You made it. Everyone else is already here. Come in!" I could tell the Feferi had already begun drinking. She talked a whole lot more when she was drinking. If that was even possilbe. Feferi already talked a lot. We walked inside. All of our friends were dancing about the Piexes household. Karkat kissed me on the cheek. "Remember, have fun." I nodded as he walked away from me and toward Dave and Jade. I guess my night with Karkat has begun.

"Here Pawllux!" Nepeta handed me a cup. "Thanks." I mummured. I wasn't a big fan of alcohol. It was a big part of my dad's life when Tuna and I were little. He did some awful things when he was drunk. I didn't want to be like him. "What the matter?" She climbed up on a nearby stool and sat on it with her legs crossed indian style. "Eh. Its nothing really." She crocked her head to the side. "Mew can tell me anything Pawllux. I am your furriend. I'm all ears." I sighed. She was right. Nep was probably the only one that I could really talk to. "Its about Karkat. And Eridan." She blinked. "Fishsticks is back?" I nodded. "Yep, sure is. He's supposed to be here actually." She nodded. "Well what happened between you and Karkitty? Do I have to update my wall?" She looked kinda of sad when she asked. She probably thought that me and KK were a good match. Which was surprising since she had a very-super-not-so-secret-crush on him. "No. It nothing that serious. He just gave me a hallpass." Nepeta giggled. "Karkitty really likes movies. He must've had a good reason for using the refurence." I took a glup of the drink in my hand. Hmm? Not to bad. I took another swig. "He wants to see if I still liked ED. Which I don't." She smiled. "I think its a great idea. Mew should at least try it. It can't hurt." She jumped off the stool. "Come find me if mew want to talk some more." I nodded at her. "Sure thing Nep. See ya later." She nodded and ran off into the other room. Man, I wish she told me that it was a bad idea. I really did.

"Everone! Come in here! We're gonna play spin the bottle: five minutes in heaven!" Feferi yelled. "Its seven minutes Fef." Meenah grabbed a bottle from the table and laid it on the ground. "I know that silly! But I want it to be fast." Meenah rolled her eyes. "Get in a circle!" I sat down on the floor, everyone else did the same. Starting with me, to my left was, John, Neptea, Cronus, Vriska, Eridan, Terezi, Tavros, Kankri, Feferi, Dave, Karkat, Porium, and Meulin. Meenah walked around the circle and squeezed herself inbetween Meulin and myself. Rose, Dirk, Kanaya, Jake and Rufioh choose to sit this out and watch. "Okay, you should know how this goes. One person will spin the bottle who ever it lands will go into that closet." Meenah pointed to a wooden door in the corner of the room. "No ifs, ands, or butts about it. You can choose to pass your turn if you like, but that just makes you look like a chicken. Alright. who's up first?" Vriska's hand shot up. "I call dibs." She stood up from her spot, walked to the center of the circle, leaned down, and spun the bottle. We watched as the bottle spun around and around until it slowed down and finally stopped on... "Nepeta?!"

A few more spins and drinks later, no one was complaining about who they got stuck in the closet with. Eventually it was my turn again. This time I didn't pass it. "You spinnin this time Solly?" Meenah drawled out. I nodded and crawled to the center, spinning the bottle. It spun around a few time before landing on Eridan. I sighed, but stood up. "C'mon ED. Let's have some fun." Eridan stood up after me and followed me to the closet. "Extend the time." I heard someone mumbled. Or I thought. I wasn't really listening. I closed the door after I walked into the closet. "We have some catching up to do."

Alright, so there wasn't that much catching up. I just started yelling at him for leaving which lead into a very angry, and might I say sloppy, make-out sesson. God, I hate him. But I also like him at the same time. He ran his hand up my BVB shirt while I pushed my hands through his hair. I knew I was only doing this becasue I was drunk but I didn't care. I pulled away from him. "God, I missed you ED." He leaned his forehead against mine. "I missed you to Sol." He kissed me quickly. "But what about Karkat. Aren't you guys.. y'know a thing? I nodded. "Yeah, But I have a pass for this party. So just forget about him." I leaned into him but he pulled away. "What do you mean, 'forget about him?' He's my friend Sol. I cna't hurt him like this. By kissing you." I sighed, running my hand through my hair. "And he's my boyfriend. You act like I'm cheating on him or something." He threw his hands up in frustration. "But you are!" I shook my head. "Nope. He gave me consent. He wants me to do this. It was his idea." It was his turn to shake his head. "So he wants you to make out with me?" I snorted. "Not just you. Anyone. I have a hallpass." He narrowed his eyes. "Prove it." I stood up. "Fine I will." I opened the door and stumbled out of it. "Did you two have fun in there?" Vriska snorted. I ignored her and marched up to Cronus. I pulled him up by his shirt and pressed my lips to his. I let go of him and he tumbled backwards. I turned to look at Eridan. He stood there with his mouth wide open. "Told you, fishdicks." I stumbled out of the room without another word.

(A/N: Ah shit! Things are happening now. the photo is where they were sitting in the circle. Please send your feedback and I'll see you in the next update. Bye!)