acceptance

Eridan's pov-

"Are you sure?" I asked as Sollux grabbed my hand. "I've made a lot of enemies when I was away. "It'll be fine. We don't have to worry about them." I gulped. I guess he was right. I let go of his hand so we could get out of his dad's car. He walked around the front of the car and quickly recaptured my hand hand with his. "I'm still not comfortable with this." Sollux sighed. "It's either this or I kiss you in front of everyone." I rolled my eyes. "I would rather you kiss me. That's a one time thing and I won't have to endure this sweaty feeling I'm getting." I swung our hands back and forth slightly. "Just stop being a chicken ED. Man up." He leaned closer to me. "You'll have to get used to it eventually. Cause I'm not letting you go without a fight this time." I could feel my face heat up as a blush crept it's way up my neck and to the tip of my ears. "You sure are cute, though." He began pulling me toward the school building. I hoped no would notice my blush.

Sollux's pov-

Many stares were given as we walked through the halls to our first hour. We hadn't really come out as couple, since Eridan got out of the hospital. Many people still believed that I was still dating Karkat, which obviously wasn't the case. Some people were even saying things behind our backs.
"Can you believe Sollux's with him?"
"What about Karkat?"
"Is he cheating?"
"Wait, isn't that the fish lover that left for three years? When did he get back?"
"That won't last."
And so on. I kept ignoring them as I lead Eridan to first hour.

"I see you guys are officaly a couple." Rose stated. I nodded. "Yeah, is that shocking." I sat down next to her, pulling Eridan down onto my lap. He squealed and covered his mouth with his hand. I snorted. "Cute." He turned to me. "Am not." I nodded. "Are too." I looked back over at Rose. "She smiled at me. "Well, I'm glad. For the both of you. I hope it continues." I smiled. Me too.

(Bleh, I have no idea what to do anymore. Please give me some ideas. Please send your feedback and I'll see you in the next update. Bye!)