summer lovin(Cronkri)

(This chapter has nothing to do with the story line. Feel free to skip it. I just had a hankering for some Cronkri.)

Kankri's pov-

It was the beginning of summer and Cronus had invited me over. He said that it would only be us, since Eridan was with Sollux and Kyler was with some of his friends. I walked over to the Ampora household. It had been a while since I was over here. I wasn't really comfortable with being here with just Cronus. And it wasn't because I didn't trust Cronus. I just had really bad anxiety. I reached the house within a few minutes. I knocked on the door with one hand. A few seconds later Cronus opened the door. "Hey chief. Come in." He moved away from the door so I could come in. "Hello Cronus." I walked over the threshold. He closed the door. "I'm glad you could make it Kanny." I rolled my eyes at the nickname. It was one of the stupidest nicknames he had come up with. I preferred chief, at least it sounded more professional. "Yeah." I mumbled. "So, what exactly are we going to do, if you don't mind me asking?" Cronus walked over to an entryway, which I presumed went to the kitchen. He came back with a basket. He held up high. "We're going on a picnic."

Cronus grabbed my hand and led me out of the house. "Where we going to have this picnic?" He smirked. "That's a surprise." I sighed. "But I hate surprises!" He chuckled. "Don't worry. You'll like this one." I frowned. "Hey. Don't be like that Chief." He intertwined our fingers together. "May I check my privileges?" I nodded. "Well, they do go far. Only slightly. Let's see. You can call me Chief and Kanny, but I do prefer Chief or just Kankri, the hand holding is very nice, though most public displays of affection I would not enjoy, cuddling is acceptable, kissing should be kept to a minimum, and I would prefer secrets to be kept to few or none at all." He nodded. "Is that your way of asking me where we're going?" I looked down and nodded slightly. "Sorry chief. You're not gonna know yet." I sighed. Fine.

"Here we are." Cronus pointed to a hill. "Is this really the spot?" We walked up the side of the hill. "Yep." Once we reached the top, Cronus let go of my hand and placed the basket on the ground. He pulled a blanket out of the basket and laid it on the ground. "Come. Sit down." I sat down. Cronus sat down beside me and pulled the basket closer to us. "Open it." I looked over at him. "Is it going to explode?" He shook his head. "You'll like this." I shrugged as I opened the basket. "Cronus." I gasped. "There's nothing but candy in here." I reached my hand in the basket and pulled out an assortment of candy. Hershey's, Skittles, trolli, and so on. He nodded. "Yep. I know much you like sweets so I just bought a whole bunch of 'em." I smiled at him. "That's so sweet of you." I leaned into him. He wrapped an arm around me. "Um, is this okay?" He asked. I nodded. "And what about this?" I looked up at him. "Hm?" He quickly pressed his lips against mine. I gasped, but didn't pull away. Cronus wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his lap, without breaking the kiss. I would have pulled away by this time, but he wasn't pushing his boundaries and I didn't feel triggered. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He smiled against my lips before pulling away. "Chief, isn't this something..." I interrupted him. "Cronus, I just want to say that this isn't triggering. In fact, I quite enjoy it. Its nice, slow, and sweet. And If you have no objections, I would like to make it better." He nodded. "Of course, Chief." I reached over toward the basket and grabbed a bag of Hershey kisses. I opened them open adn took one out. I unwrapped it. I don't know what had gotten into me, I would never do this, but something inside me just snapped opened, and I was ready to do this. I placed the kiss in my mouth and pressed my lips to Cronus's. He knew where I was going with his and snaked his tongue into my mouth, stealing the kiss out. I pulled away from him and smiled. "Wow, chief. I never knew you would be up for that." I felt my face heat up. "S-shut up." I hide my face in the crook of his neck. He chuckled softly. "M's nom fumy." I pulled away from his neck. He smiled at me. "Kankri," Oh, things got serious. He barely uses my first name. "I love you." My blush grew deeper. "I... love you too." Cronus kissed me once more and I knew that this would be the summer of love.

(H3H3! Man I love Cronkri. There may have been some out of character parts but hey, I can't help it. Well for those who read this chapter, I hope you liked it. Please send your feedback and I'll see you in the next update. Bye!)