back to nothing (Pt. 1)

(This is still in line with the idea from eridan_wweh)

Sollux's pov-

You've gotta be kidding me! ED's been gone for almost two and a half years now. He can't just leave out of nowhere and then simply come back, like he never left. It doesn't work like that. I had completely gotten over ED. I had Karkat. There was no way I was I was going to forgive Eridan for just leaving without telling me and then having Karkat lie to my face for him. It just wasn't going to happen.

Eridan's pov-

I can't believe we're finally back. I missed everyone. I especially missed Sollux. It'll be the first time that I've seen him since I left. And I couldn't wait. But I would have too. I wouldn't be able to get into the school until lunch. I was okay with that. I was definitely okay with that.

"Its time to go Eri." Cronus walked into my room. We got to move back into the same house since dad was still paying for it while we were in Australia. "Coming." I stood up from my desk. I didn't bother grabbing my bag or any supplies. I was just gonna sit through the rest of lunch and the last hour of the day. I really just wanted to see Sollux and the rest of my friends. I told Karka that I was coming back. I hoped he would tel Sol. I really hoped he missed me.

Time Skip

Sollux's pov-

        "Check this out!" John ran up to our table. "What is it this time?" Jade moved over slightly, so John could sit on her chair with her. Those twins were strange. "Dave made a new thing for the school website." He handed his tablet to Jade. "Oh, look at all the designs!" She handed it to Rose. "My brother sure knows how to make a creative video." Rose flipped the tablet to me. "Wonder where he got the sound track." Karkat looked over at the screen. "At least he has some kind of outlet instead of being a douche." I pushed it over to Terezi. She quickly licked the screen. "And all the bright colors!" John reached over the table and snacted the tablet from her. "Hey!" He whipped the screen with his sleeve. "What did I tell you about that?" She frowned. "To not to." He nodded. "Exactly." Terezi smiled. "But it looked so tasty." He stuck his bottom lip out. "How would you know. You can't even see!" She shrugged. She opened her mouth to say something but the lunch room door bursted open and another voice rang out. "And this is the lunch room! Our table is over here." I looked over at the door. Oh god. He's here. I watched him as he walked over to Vriska's table. Which was right in front of ours. That table housed Meenah, Vriska, Rufioh, Damara, and now Eridan. I didn't look directly at him. I didn't want to. I was still pissed at him. very pissed.

(A/N: wow this is coming along quite nicely. I really like what is happening.

Alright guys, If you want to you can follow me around/ stalk me.

Follow me @ aka-bananas

Snapchat me @ katboo234

kik me @ katlena234

Also check out my facebook pages, they arent that create but you can help make them better:

We are fandoms. fandoms are us.

Sburb: It isnt just a game.

Please send your feedback and I'll see you in the next update. Bye!)