younger brother

Cronus's pov-

After Officer Sam gave me the okay, I took Kyler back to Eridan's room. When we entered, I noticed that Eridan was on the phone. Where did he get that? Was it in his pocket? "No, I'm fine now. I promise I won't. Don't worry Fef. Okay. I'll talk to you later. Alright, bye." He looked over at me. "Oh hey Cro." I rolled my eyes and ushered Kyler further into the room. Eridan looked at down at him. "And who's this." I smirked. "Eridan, meet Kyler. Our new brother."

Eridan's pov-

Our what? "Cro, please don't tell me..." His voice trailed off once, before he started another. "The CPS?" I nodded. "We're taking him in. He doesn't need to be alone out there." He nodded. "Fine." He looked over Kyler once more. "What's your name?" Kyler sat down in one of the chairs next to Eridan's bed. "Kyler. And yours." Eridan watched him with curious eyes. It was entertaining to say the least. "Eridan." Kyler nodded. "If you are wondering, I'm fourteen, bisexual, vegetarian, slightly colorblind, and very sarcastic." Eridan snorted. "Good to know." I shook my head as I watched those two interact with each other. Yeah, Kyler would be fine in our care.

(Sorry for the shortness, but there wasn't much I could do. I'm writring this in my intervention and I only have a few minutes to get it done. So here it is. Also, I have no idea how to continue. I need some ideas. Please send your feedback and I'll see you in the next update. Bye!)