jealousy is not the best policy (pt.2)

Eridan's pov-

Ah. There he is. "Vantas! Vantas!" I called out to him. He looked around, spotting me, and smirked. He walked over to me with confidence. "What are you doing Ampora? Besides stalking and watching?" He crossed his arms over his chest. What did he mean by that. As if he could read my mind he said. "I knew you were watching me and Captor kiss." I narrowed my eyes at him. "Look, if you want him you can have him. Sollux and I have talked about it before. He's still not over you even though he won't admit it." I growled. "That's not what I care about Vantas." He sighed, looking at the hallway. It was almost empty by now. He looked back at me. "Then what do you care about?" I rolled my eyes. "You knew I liked Sol. And you still choose to go out with him." It was his turn to roll his eyes. "You were gone for two and a half years. And I'm pretty sure if you told Sollux that you were leaving, he would've waited for you." I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. Karkat smirked. "Just come to Fef's party. You'll won't be sorry." He turned, shoved his hands in his pockets and walked away from me without another word. I still wanted to kill him.

(A/N: it's kinda short but I wanted to move into the next chapter as quick as possible. Let's just say a lot of shit is about to happen. So yeah, please send your feedback and I'll see you in the next update. Bye!)