Dreams: 1/2/21-1/5/21

I was rescuing so friends stuck in a horrible place. They were these dogs that had 3 types of a hierarchy. We had the ruthless mutts, the knights, and the leaders to which everyone that wasn't them had to toil in the damp, dark caves collecting these sliver and gold type of coins. My friends and I were very similar to the Gaang group. We escaped because we happen to have more braincells than the Mutts. Got a few mutts to actually like us since all you have to do to get the mutts to like you is to smack them around a few times. Which we managed when speeding pass them on sleds.
1/2/21

I was chilling with Sam and Max; they had their dialogues when we were over at some house in the noir color palette. I briefly see Pinky and Brain until Brain slips into the mind of a monk. Max sees this and ponders. Eventually I see these things happening in the world; like that Mayhem mod in GTA5 but more about people. Then it changes into an IDV match with me as the Seer. We're all at this train yard and I could zoom. Then it changes to a candy theme place; Sugar Rush type of style. Everyone has a sweet skin; I believe I had changed into the Painter or Prisoner at this point. I see these layered cakes with the 1 on top, then 2, then 4 spaces that were filled with a icing figure of who you were playing as.
1/3/21

I was an Igor of sorts. My dad was this kooky, merciless inventor I worked with. We had a competition that was out at sea. I witnessed a murder, was stranded on a small boat a bit, and tried to not wake dad up when I wanted some ham chunks and jam. I did have my own room to which I rearranged.
1/5/21