Dream Log: 7/21/21 - 7/24/21

I was forced to relive this very long action course. A first it was a mosey on, then I was chased by a Dead by Daylight hunter. Well, more like, I saw others get downed and I kept going forward. I wanted to save them, but I know I would suffer too. I had to parkour through a mini metro station. There was a brief moment as I waited for the last train where I saw myself and another person having fun in this British cafe. Family owned little place. The person was impulsive when they wanted to cause trouble; for a brief glimpse, I saw Wilbur. Not sure if he was the person I was with or a bystander. As much as I cause the impulse, I kept out of it. I didn't have to clean up in the process.
7/21/21

I was Harry Potter of another universe; I say this because the school layout was horrid. I was suffering from time travel problems like remembering. Luckily I made a few changes like getting Ron and Hermione with me into Slythiren, and even became a friend to Malfvoy. He actually helped us scare away this dude. I was also snippy with my normal family, and wasn't the only kid in their house that was abused.
7/23/21

I was at this place where Pokémon like creatures were paired with you. I had this buff, rocky like one as my partner; you could also go to this landmarks with the image of your partner. I never did, but I did see them. There was a moment where I saw myself with this cool Mohawk/ half head shaved pink hair; I really liked the look. There was a bit where I went to the top of either a mountain or temple, and talked with this man. He was very nice and wanted to help in my partnership with my rocky buddy in some way.
7/24/21