Dreams: 1/10/21 - 1/14/21

I was at this amusement park on a pier as the Seer. We were facing Mary and I had some close misses with her. There was other people that I was trying to avoid due to Mary following me. At one point, we all had to quit because Mary was AFK. Then I'm driving out to sea towards this navy ship/ home with some secret knowledge. The navy ship had "the best" men around; two guys and 3 girls. The two gave off a Junkrat and Roadhog vibe while the 3 girls were identical triplets with different hair color of red, blue, and green. This all had something to do with anime. I did hear an owl but never saw it.
1/10/21

I was with a group of friends, two of which were my 3rd ex and cousin. We were all just chilling, listening to music, when our skins turned green. Then a purple octopus grabbed a few of us while ranting about something we apparently did. We all escaped the octopus as we went on to Liv's parents' old house. My cousin decided to drive there instead and I called shotgun. The others were on bikes. It was while I was in the car, that I saw my cousin fully. He had long, straight hair and acrylic nails.
1/12/21

I was in a contest of sorts. I had to win even though I was driving a truck. There's a brief moment where I was going to have a family dinner at a place I needed to cross the bridge for.
1/14/21